Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WWE
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

• WWE
  • Customer Reviews

on November 4, 2012
you usually don't listen to Michael Cole's big blabbermouth. but he is right this app is so cool it keeps you up with the latest news like brad Maddox low blowing ryback. it also has things from years ago like top 10 hardest "YOUR FIREDS"! get the app!!!!
0Comment|488 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
I tweeted @WWE awhile back asking when the app would become available on the Kindle Fire. Imagine my surprise when I found it. Awesome app. A must have. And best of all, its Free!
11 comment|476 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2013
well what can i say this app is everything wwe and then some it give you stats and peeks at what happens when the show gose off to comeracal a very cool app
on October 14, 2012
Been waiting for them to release an app and am excited it's finally here. A really easy way to keep up with all the current events in WWE. The Active section serves as both a good supplement to the action, or a way to see what you have missed. Can't believe it's free!
0Comment|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2012
I was extremely pleased to find this app available; it provides current up-to-the-minute info as well as a variety of video clips both current and historical. If you are a wrestling fan you NEED this app!
11 comment|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2012
it is great my son loves it it is easy to use and easy to understand i am glad i purchased this for my son
0Comment|429 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
This is probably the best app out there and what I love about it is that if you miss a match, Raw or Smackdown you can watch what you missed or get the latest news, great app thank you WWW and Amazon.com for bringing this app to us.
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2012
I dont have time to watch WWE anymore so I love this app I can read see pics and watch videos. This is a most get!!!
0Comment|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2013
it's an awsome app i can now keep up with whats going on in the wwe and the lates news in the wwe
on February 4, 2013
<3 IT!!!!!!! This app is Awwwwwwwsome!!!!!!! No glitches, and works flawlessly. Finally, the W W E App has come, - tooooo Kindle Fire!!!