Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 8, 2013
Love Gigabyte. I have used 3 of these boards and they are a great bargain board for home office or small business. I use gigabyte boards in all my personal systems and almonst always in customer builds. Only had one issue a few years back with a Gigabyte board and they fixed it in about a week. This board is great with onboard HDMI and a good slection of usb ports with a few headers too add more to the front of your case. I would like to see USB 3.0 but dont expect it at this price.
on March 22, 2014
Look. I would like to start by saying...this motherboard is fantastic. It's a discount motherboard, but i'm a first time builder so i wasn't looking to spend a fortune. All the negative reviews on here are MISLEADING. They all complain about things that are completely independent of the motherboard itself and if you read the comments you'll see they incorrectly gave this mobo low scores for ridiculous things.

Personally, i took a chance despite the lack of reviews, and i'm currently writing this review on my brilliant new build. The board is durable, has everything a first time builder would need, and had an easy to follow manual.

The ONLY thing that i didn't like was the cpu chassis(or holder in the center) because i wasn't sure if the cpu was properly placed, but i managed to figure it out.

So please do some research like i did and read ALL the comments on negative comments because they usually address the issues. I would definitely buy this board again if i wanted a different budget build.
on March 21, 2014
Despite some of the other negative reviews, I took the chance for this low cost motherboard for a basic HTPC. I paired it with an APU processor (AMD A4-5300 APU 3.4Ghz Processor AD5300OKHJBOX) and everything seems to be working great.
on April 24, 2014
I highly recommend this board, it is well built and speedy, ti also has the ability to run multiple monitors, if you do any type of graphics work this is a board you should consider if you have multiple monitors.
on March 31, 2014
For a micro atx board I enjoy this one a lot. Minus not having enough fan support on the motherboard I made due. the 3+1 powerphase will hold you back extremely though. Good for a small HTPC.
on August 3, 2014
This is a great mother board with the latest everything including the FM2+ support and a whoping memory upgradability up to 64gb. Also look at the solid state capacitors that will not start to leak or expand and faill after few years like the regular one.

I built a system with a strict minimum configuration, -AMD Dual-Core A4-Series APU for Desktops A4-4000 and 2gb Crucial 2GB Single DDR3 1600 MT/s PC3-12800 CL11 Unbuffered UDIMM 240-Pin and it has plenty of speed and stablility allready. Adding a second 2gb memory ship (which I did not do) will double the memory speed and improve system performance because memories are still slower than processors. Using an A6 4 cores instead of an A4 will probably double the processor speed as well.

Note: Be aware that there is only one PS2 plug for the keyboard or mouse hookup on this mother board. So typically if you have a keyboard with a PS2 plug you will plug it in there while you will use a mouse with a USB plug. There are adapators that will alow you to plug an old PS2 mouse on a USB port.
on June 1, 2014
I needed to meet a strict budget for a media PC running an A10-6800K. At the price point, you can't expect much from a motherboard, but as usual Gigabyte crams as much as they can into the space. The board is solid. The BIOS takes a little getting used to, but it's really no different than most other UEFI BIOS. The CPU has no trouble running in this board and having an x16 PCIe slot available for future upgrades is nice as well. Personal preference, but the board has a nice sleek color scheme that matches any build color you have.
on July 9, 2014
Great motherboard, works well with my A8-6600k processor along with this RAM: HX318C10FRK2/8 (Look it up on Amazon)
I was able to find an option in the BIOS to allow my processor 2GB for graphics, so that's really nice. I believe I had to hit force integrated graphics or something. (Don't remember off the top of my head) My computer always beeps when it starts up but I'm pretty sure it's just complaining because I don't have a graphics card. I won't knock of a star for that.
on July 13, 2014
Needed to build a Home Theater PC for the Family room. Replaced an old AMD single core with an Nvidia G210. Great MOBO! Added an A6-6400k and 4 gigs of Crucial ballistix sport. VERY satisfied.

The only problem I had was the picture wasn't full screen. So I found the overscan setting. And brought it up to 100%. Works perfectly now.
on August 16, 2014
Bought this board for a budget build with an AMD A6-6400K processor. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this board has VGA, DVI, and HDMI ports. Seems to work great at the moment--would recommend.