Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 4, 2012
I've used this site for several years. I very rarely shop without it. It's nice to have an app so when I'm not near my computer I can still go shopping.
on September 20, 2013
I was using another rebate website, and thought I would try shopathome.com last holiday season. Their minimum rebate check was more than the other site I used, but figured I would be able to get a check in no time. Out of 20 purchases I made going through the shopathome site, I got rebates on 3!! I emailed them and they said to wait at least 60 days. emailed again and they wanted all my tracking numbers used to enter the web site, vendors, amount spent, etc. Gave them all that info and then was told too old to collect. I answered back saying how unfair, and was able to collect on just 1 more. Will use then just long enough to get my $20 minimum rebate and go back to the website where I never had a problem.
on January 21, 2013
I love to shop at home!!! You will really receive a check in the mail. I think with the economy the way it is and everyone tightening thei belt that it only makes since to use shop at home. With a lot of the stores offering free shipping or a one shipping charge for however much you buy you are money ahead when you use shop at home.
on February 3, 2013
Absolutely ludicrous! I can't print coupons, or anything else. So this is not helpful at all. Sorry, but seeing this just isn't beneficial.
on January 17, 2013
was looking forward to using this won't open. i have uninstalled it and installed still won't open. very disappointed in it