Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

97%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 6, 2012
What a wonderful, rich, moving sound this organization makes! Their musical creations are stunning and speak to my soul. I cannot over-emphasize the level of musical genius contained in this CD. From the fresh, vibrant, and interesting arrangements to the fabulous diction, control, intonation and attention to detail, this music is second to none. What a great Christmas gift this CD is to the world. Thank you!
on November 22, 2012
This is exactly the type of peaceful background music that I hoped for. The choir has a very professional polish that I could have mistaken them for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Plus all the arrangements are originals and are very well written. We have it as part of our Christmas mix and I haven't tired of it after 20 listens... and it's only Thanksgiving! Thanks for the great CD! We'll be playing this every year for sure.
on November 24, 2012
What a beautiful Christmas CD. The quality of the performance and arrangements are amazing! Hard to believe this entire group performs without compensation to bring the world this beautiful Christmas music.
on November 8, 2012
You won't hear choirs like this very often in your lifetime. Each arrangement by Brett Stewart is a fresh take on these Christmas classics while the unified vowels and rich vocal timbre make it an amazing listening experience. Wonderful!
on December 7, 2012
This collection of classic Christmas music is a wonderful departure from the usual. The arranger, Brett Stewart, has made these songs beautiful without radically changing them. The choirs handle the music well, without overpowering the orchestra. I have many Christmas collections, but I keep coming back to this because it is so good! I recommend this to everyone!
on December 19, 2012
This was an unexpected treasure! The songs are all unique arrangements - some completely unheard of - Riu, Riu, Chiu is perhaps my favorite Christmas song now!! A CD that lives up to its beautiful artwork. :)
on November 23, 2012
This group creates marvelous music, both in its concerts and its CD's! This one is no exception! I would highly recommend them!
on November 6, 2012
Love the arrangements and blend of voices. Better than most. I can't wait to show this to my friends and family!
on November 27, 2012
Beautiful choral and orchestral arrangements! Perfect as background music for Christmas gatherings. I listen to holiday music throughout the year in anticipation of the actual season. This is just what I need to get through the summer.
on August 9, 2013
I love the choral/orchestral arrangements on this CD, absolutely breathtaking. Listening to it with a good set of headphones will create an out-of-body experience. For anyone with a critical ear when it comes to choral classical music, this is the album for you. You won't be disappointed.