Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon January 6, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My three-year-old munchkin is the one using the game. She's a big Minnie fan, and a huge fan of all things "Bow-Tique", so this was right up her alley.

She got quite a kick out of it for several hours -- making the bows, preparing for the party, etc. -- but after that few hours, she got kind of bored with it and didn't come back to it for several days. Since then it's been kind of on and off.

But that seems to be simply how it is with munchkins. They play with things, then move on to other things, then come back.

So, for what it is, I think it's a good value. I do have to mention that in this day and age of cell phone and tablet apps that do pretty much the same thing, and often cheaper (if not free), you may want to assess your needs before buying.
on June 20, 2013
Some of the games I have purchased are a little advanced for my 2 1/2 year old. But this game is just perfect! It's her favorite to play now. Highly recommend for the younger leappad kiddos.
on February 21, 2013
this game is alright. worth the money? I dont know. I could see a little girl about 3 being really content with this game. my daughter enjoys making bows but thats where she gets bored. Its very bright and girly and I like that but my daughter is 5 and that is the cut off age. I thought this game would be really good for her since she was just learning about the gaming world but she caught on way faster then I thought she would. I would recomend for a really little one. but if your little one is 5 or up, I would choose somthing diffrent. I only gabe 3 stars because I think there could have been a little more to this game for the price.
VINE VOICEon January 8, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Yes, this is a girly game, however, due to my nieces, my son does not care or see it that way. He was ecstatic to try this game out after seeing the girls play! The Bowtique is a fun because it is interactive. I like that so that he is not just watching something, he is making the things happen. One thing I especially liked was that they give directions verbally so that although my son does not read yet, he could understand what to do. The concept of the game is that Minnie's friends are throwing her a surprise party and all of the friends call to have Minnie make a bow for a special day. Kids can make bows with Minnie (where they can be their own artist!), decorate with Daisy, play matching games, practice colors and following directions by choosing Daisy's clothes, etc. I am always impressed with leap frog and I think any kid would enjoy this game.
on January 11, 2016
Love! This game is SO cute and my almost 4 year old has played it more than any other game that she got with her Leap Pad. Some other games seem to frustrate her (probably just above her level) but this one seems to keep her entertained for a good amount of time with no frustration or questions about how to play it. Definitely the game that she grabs the most.
on February 1, 2016
Daughter loves this game, but it doesn't seem to do a whole lot. It's perfect for the age bracket listed, but I haven't sat down to play it long enough to determine how it's beneficial and incorporates the reading aspect. My daughter's favorite thing to do is decorate the bows for Minnie's shop.
on May 24, 2016
Wonderful game, my 2 year old is still learning how to use her leap pad but has had a great time playing and interacting with Minnie.
I would say she is still a bit young to use all of the features at just over 2 years old, but she still had fun trying!
on April 14, 2016
I ordered this game for my daughter who just turned three. She got a leap pad for her birthday so this is her first game she has gotten for it. It works great and is easy to navigate around. She loves it.
on April 16, 2015
This game compared to all the other leap frog games I have purchased is very short, very dull, and very dissappointing! It's not very challenging at all my 1 year old has beat the game several times and finds it very boring. Which is sad cuz Minnie is her favorite! All you do is make 5 bows for Minnie's friends then attend a party, & there is like 2 maybe 3 side games but that's it.
on March 14, 2016
Purchased this game, along with the LeapPad, for my 4 year old granddaughter. After much begging on her part, I purchased a couple games with it. This was one of them. This was the first package she grabbed after opening her LeapPad as she really loves Minnie. The games are interesting, nice visuals and have nice interaction with her to keep her occupied. She was switching between the two games constantly until the pad's battery died. I liked the reusable protective case that came with the game. It helps keep the game protected when it's not in the LeapPad, and helps to stop it from getting "lost" in the clutter.