Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 26, 2012
Since the adapter runs at least $10, the $99 price on this when I bought it made sense. However, I am throwing the CRAP case away (it's made of some satin-y, polyester material that wouldn't protect it from falling onto carpet. Find the bundle with the gray case (that I purchased separately)

Edit - Dec 28, 2012 - forgot to post this in my original review...the innotab was supposed to come with 2 styluses and only came with 1...Vtech customer support attempted to try to make me call Amazon (yeah, no...amazon didn't package the box...) and promised on 11/20 to send a replacement. Called again on 12/8. Called AGAIN on 12/21 and they tried to up-sell me the 3 pack for $4, at which point I got a little grumpy with them and told them that NO ONE had told me on the two previous phone calls that the "stylus was out of stock" So, no, I'm not going to PAY for a replacement part. Suffice to say, they sent me the three pack for free. Point of the story - check the box to make sure you have all the pieces, and good luck with customer support...

Other than that, my kiddo LOVES his Innotab 2S, has a blast with the camera and all of his games, and I have no complaints thus far. :)
on January 17, 2013
This was a gift for my son from his grandmother. He loves it!!!! He had the first Innotab and liked it too. He wanted a tablet like mom's. I like that we can download learning games and books. And now they offer cartoons which is great for trips.
on October 11, 2013
I got it for her when she was 2, now shes 3 and really getting into it! It sucks you cant buy the charter games as apps only as cartridges that would make things easier... I bout rechargeable batteries for it! best 10$ ever spent! I love the educational side of it, and my daughter loves this thing all around!
on June 7, 2014
IThe purchase of two InnoTab as Christmas gifts for my two grandsons, who like to play games on my IPad , made me the favorite grandparent. When they got the InnoTabs ( which is age appropriate) they enjoyed the independence of having their own game players. I like the InnoTabs, because they were affordable and my grandsons have fun .
on January 4, 2013
We purchased this for our tech savvy 4yr old for Christmas and he LOVES it!!! The adapter is nice to have - for instance the other night I was all out of batteries (after loading all the Christmas toys I was depleted!) and his tablet was dying...tantrum started... I plugged it in - and while he wasnt able to walk around with his tablet - he was happy b/c it was still working!! The only thing I may purchase later is a hard shell case. This case does have an insert that fits over top of the screen (its sewn in) that helps protect it but with my son....I take no chances. Other than that this is a WONDERFUL toy! My mom purchased a small inexpensive tablet - and the camera on this tablet is actually better than that one! The games are interactive and educational but fun enough to keep him interested!! I love love love love it!!!! And can I say thank you VTech for making it affordable?!?! At $100 it is absolutely worth every penny!!!
on December 27, 2012
The kit does NOT include the rechargeable battery pack, but the charger is great, though the cord could be a tad longer. Also the case is a little on the thin side. It is a satin-like material with thin padding. It has a single pocket that zips, but you're not going to put much in it. It does have a sewn-in hard piece that protects the screen, if you put the Innotab in the right way (facing the pocket). I think it would be a must-have, if it included the battery pack and a good set of headphones. The regular batteries have lasted through four days of 4-5 hour a day play, plus several late-night sessions while I added songs and things, but it's nice to have a backup, if we don't have batteries.
on January 15, 2013
I got this for my 2 1/2 year old nephew for Christmas. His parents aren't really techie people, so I had to set it up for them before hand. Load up that baby with a 32 GB card, a boatload of movies and shows and send him sailing away with some simple, cheap games (Penguins and Thomas) and from what my sister tells me, the kid can't put it down! And I'm happy because I really do believe that things like this are what will gives kids an edge in today's tough world, while still remaining fun.
on January 24, 2013
My son is 5 and uses his InnoTab frequently. It's great for when we are in the car for long periods of time or running errands. However, the camera is very slow and he is use to using our camera and so his pictures don't come out very well because of the DELAY from when you click to take the picture and when it actually captures the photo. Most of the time by the time he actually captured the photo he has moved and took a picture of something totally different than what he wanted. But other than that it works well.
on February 11, 2013
my grandson is four years old ,I bought this for his birthday. he play for hours .easy to use and play.except for battery usage great product.very kid friendly.adapter was good product to add to this bundle and the case was easy to use and had separate side pocket for cartridges , pens,extra batteries.I was impressed with this toy that my grandson called his I-pod. thanks for a great toy with high learning capabilitys
on December 21, 2012
After a lot of research between the InnoTab and the LeapPad, we went with the Innotab. We have not been disappointed. Our three year old and four year old love this item, the selection of games are great, and the 2s (wi-fi connection) is totally worth it. We live in europe and do a lot of traveling, (not to mention 10+ hour plane rides to see family in the states) and this item keeps the kids entertained for long periods of time. The quality is good, the movies we put on are impressive quality, and we have recommended this product to others. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of five is that I do believe the games are overpriced. On a Kindle Fire of Ipad, games for kids can be purchases for $3 and less, with an impressive number of games less than $1. On the innotab, all the games are $5, and books and extras even more. Still, it is a wonderful product and keeps kids away from adult electronics!

See 1 answered question