Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2007 Paint Horse Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma Valley 750 mL
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2013
We love to share this wine with good friends and a great steak. Its savory notes of berry and plum are well balanced. We are pleased Amazon is now offering it. I'd write a longer review, but I've got to order some more before it's gone :)
on November 7, 2012
The Paint Horse Cabernet is one of my favorites and I was tickled to find it available on Amazon! The balance between the berries and the plum is truly delightful, a classic without being too heavy. This is a small family owned winery located in the heart of the Sonoma Valley that produce their wonderful wines from the heart and the winemaker focuses on classic balance. The wine itself combined with the beauty of the label would make this an outstanding gift.
on September 1, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my daughter and needed a wine that could ship into CO. I read the reviews and got a good feeling about this Cabernet, and ordered it. My daughter loved it. She says she will definitely get it again. She has since shared it with friends who are true wine lovers and they thought it was exceptional. I will be buying this again.
on December 27, 2012
We received a couple bottles of this as a gift and were very pleasantly surprised. It is a great tasting, full bodied wine that goes with about anything you would normally drink red wine with. We can't wait to open our next bottle!
on January 2, 2013
We generally prefer reds other than Cabs, ones that pair better with food.
This one is a welcome exception, clearly reflecting the care taken to produce it.
on September 12, 2013
I like it. Good wine for a week night dinner. Not amazing, but definitely a good value for what it is. I would buy it again.
on September 1, 2013
I found the horse on the label to be the loveliest thing about this wine! And given the price, that was a real disappointment.