Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Wreck-It Ralph Exclusive Vanellope Von Schweetz Racer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 8, 2013
I love this Vanellope Von Schweetz racer! It's well detailed, adorable, and Vanellope is extremely easy to put in her cart, unlike other ones like Candlehead and Taffyta Muttonfudge. The only complaint I have is that her cart doesn't go that fast or far, but other than that it's amazing!
on November 23, 2012
The coin key that is used to propel this little cart is a bit hard to master at first but it works just fine. The model and detail on both the figure and the cart is great for such a small toy. The playability of this isn't limited by the key, kids can also use their hands to push these carts around and they roll great!
on January 12, 2013
I was very excited to find these items in time for Christmas. Better than expected and the smile on my 3-1/2 year old grandson said it all. He has played over and over with his racer and the other Wreck-It Ralph items he received.
on December 21, 2012
I have bought 2 of these racers for my 6 year old daughter. Both have broken within a day. I don't expect this kind of quality from Disney. The head broke off one and the ponytail broke off the other. My daughter was inconsolable, especially since she used her own money to buy the first one. I bought the second to replace the first. I will not buy anymore of these racers.
on June 23, 2013
My kids love Wreck it Ralph and identify with this character. Paired with the other characters from the movie, the kids have a great time making up new Wreck it Ralph stories in their make-believe play.

The key needed to make the car go, can easily get lost, though. It can be tough to find that little thing.
on March 16, 2013
The Disney racers were sold out at Target and Wal-Mart, so we purchased three of them from Amazon.com My daughter loved them! She wants to collect all of them. I recommend them. They are well-made, colorful, and fun.
on July 6, 2013
I ordered this figure and a few others from the movie to decorate the cake I made for my sons 9th birthday. They are about 3" tall and 4" in length, and well made. After the cake, he played with them and they hold up very well.
on April 6, 2013
I bought all 12 of the Wreck It Ralph Racers for my daughters 6th birthday! She loves them and her older brother and sister even get in on the action!!! They are bright colors and just like the movie. However they're made of plastic and some pieces are thin and I know definitively will snap if they ever run into a wall. They are being very careful with them and are having so much fun!! I would not buy them if your child is rough on toys or doesn't have a proper place to store them when not in use!
I would order then again just to see all the smiles and hear all the giggles that these toys have brought. Just be prepared for parts to break.
on January 18, 2013
I got this car for my friends birthday and it arrived earlier then expected,which is good! The key fits into the back of the car perfectly but the little doll doesn't sit in the seat, instead you have to kind of stand her up..but overall it was a really fun toy worth the money!
on January 31, 2013
It's clear the manufacturer spent the most effort getting the spring action to work and pretty much said "to hell with the rest." The character is poorly made and doesn't seem to fit the car, like they were made in two different factories. It's too bad, because my kid really wanted this toy but when she got it was so upset about the character not sitting that she doesn't play with it, so I basically threw the 20-something dollars away.

I recommend the Vanillope talking doll - it's a bit more expensive but a much better product.