Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jacques Pépin New Complete Techniques Sampler: A Sampler: 7 Recipes, 13 Techniques
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 6, 2014
After reading the entire introduction before I bought and not finding a single error, typos being why the only other reviewer only gave it 3 stars, I am going to buy, read and learn, and then come back and update my review.
on December 2, 2014
Disappointing, way too complicated and did not seem relevant to today's way of preparing food. Too many words for too few recipes.
on November 26, 2014
I didn't read the whole title...it is only a sampler. The complete book is better.
on January 28, 2016
Very Good for establishing a strong cooking foundation.
on March 3, 2016
Not the kind of book for the Kindle,.
on January 4, 2015
Easy to use and understand
on December 6, 2014
Love it!
on December 15, 2014
I ordered this for myself because i wanted to try some of
jacques pepin receipts, used to watch him every saturday
on public tv
on November 26, 2012
The first page that I chose to read on my Kindle had at least three typos. That kind of put me off of exploring the rest of the book (sampler). I'll save it for a rainy day.