Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 21, 2012
I love this case and the price point is excellent!I had said metal strips in the video. I meant rubber strips(referring to the other case I had originally tried). I also did not mention in the video that the case has a strap for your hand.
3333 comments|832 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2012
Bought this case, and fits my iPad Mini nicely. Smart cover feature works well to. Best part of the case in my experience was it's durability. Just a few days after getting the case, I left my Mini to top of my minivan. Drove away and about a mile down the road as I turned a corner I saw my Mini fly off the roof, tumble a couple of time and stop in the median. I pull over expecting the worst. The case had a few scuffs on it and my mini can a couple small spots on the outer edge that were scuffed, but the Mini survived and is still working well. The case looks and feels nice and it definitely will protect your investment!
33 comments|101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
I bought this to ensure my new Mini was protected. The cover fit very snug over the Ipad, too snug if you asked me. Where the clamp snaps to the other cover to keep it shut, I had to bend the clamp out a bit as it kept rubbing/scratching the side of the Ipad, so much that I think it took off some paint. Also, because the cover closed so tightly, the inside of the front cover left impressions on the screen protection that I decided to get a new cover, a poetic cover, which I really love. And it was really cheap too.
on April 10, 2013
This case/cover is absolutely wonderful! Provides excellent coverage for the iPad Mini without adding too much bulk. The magic cover (magnetic) feature works well. The ability to have 3 different horizontal tilt settings make it possible to find just the right angle for your viewing needs.

I purchased two of these covers. One fit perfectly, while the other was tight (as described by other reviewers). However, the tight one was easily adjusted by bending the latch outward a bit with a pair of pliers. Now it fits perfectly too!

By the way, I purchased these cases after going through 2 of the POETIC cases. The poetic cases are priced nicely (very cheap) and fit nicely, but then they fell apart after only a few months of normal use. Some of the corners broke off and now the cases just fall off. I guess you get what you paid for.

I will add to this review later if I have any problems with these cases. In the mean time, I highly recommend this case!
on December 20, 2012
This is a very well manufactured product with a lot of great features. It weighs 6.2 oz. I am accessing my iPad Mini on and off all day, so I like to grab it and start utilizing it. However, with this cover that takes some effort if you are fully closing and opening the cover each time. So here are my comments as relates to the cover and clasp. The clasp holds the cover closed very firmly and you need to push firmly to close the cover. Because it takes some effort to open and close the cover, I often leave it open just short of closed. Other times I prefer to leave the cover at 360 degrees and place the unit on a flat surface, but the clasp doesn't allow the unit to sit flat. One last issue I have with the clasp is when the cover is open 360 degrees the clasp protrudes on the back and it can be annoying when holding the unit. Based on my preferences this case does not work for me, but it may for other individuals. I did give it four stars because it is a very good case, just not for me! I purchased a Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case instead, which better matches my requirements.
on April 15, 2013
I ordered this case when it was on sale for a great price. I figured if it wasn't any good it wouldn't have cost me that much money. Also at the time the iPad Mini had just been released so there weren't many cases available. I am very happy with what I received. The construction is excellent and the case is very sturdy. This is important to me, as the iPad it is protecting belongs to a 12-year-old, who can occasionally be careless. He loves it too, as it makes it easy for him to stand the device up while using it in class or at home doing his homework.
on April 9, 2013
This is a really great case and very inexpensive. It has leather with a handhold so you only need one had to work with the mini ipad. It is very well made, great stitching and magnet shut off for the ipad. The stand is well constructed and all the corners are very well protected. Would highly recommend this case over others considerably more expensive!
on February 5, 2013
This was a gift for my son along with the mini IPad. He told me the other day he has really enjoy using the mini IPad and the cover is so protective and comes in handy. I have one for my IPad and it is almost a year old and is really looking great. durable and protective.
on January 31, 2013
It's a very simple case, not complicated or difficult to use. I installed it on my mini iPad in about 1 minute. It fits perfectly. It protects my iPad and provides me with a stand that's great when using FaceTime.
on January 7, 2013
I am very pleased with this case. For only $9.95, it is a steal. I like having my ipad protected both front and back cover, and this case does the trick perfectly. The hand strap for extended holding is a bonus.

Ipad fits snugly and can be easily configured to use like a book vertically or in landscape mode.

The material is not the highest quality but it is more than suitable for a sub-$10 price. The smell upon opening the package goes away after a minute.

One change I'd make is adding a magnet between the front and back covers for the vertical reading position, so the covers stay shut (leaving the ipad screen accessible to view).

The magnets in the front flap that turn off the screen work well.