Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on April 30, 2013
I always enjoy playing word games on my Kindle when I've got a couple spare moments. It's fun ... keeps you thinking ... and is especially convenient on the Kindle. Plus, there are enough puzzles in the program that you can easily delete and redo them later w/o feeling like, "I remember doing this before."
on January 1, 2013
This is a great way to kill time while waiting on something or someone. You start concentrating on finding the words and time passes quickly. It's a no-brainer.
on May 11, 2013
the font is adjustable on the puzzle but it does not help the words at the bottom get any easier to see. they are very small and difficult to see.. nice idea but a disappointment
on February 11, 2013
We usually play in my kindle and we love the word search it has themes and we are able to relate to each of the words it works good for him
on January 24, 2013
Easy to use, I like the timer feature, and the content and variety of the puzzles
I also purchased Essential word search, which is difficult compared to this
on April 21, 2013
Lots of fun. I use my kindle while I'm traveling and the puzzles are just the right size. I'm able to finish one of the puzzles in 1 to 3 minutes.
on May 6, 2013
word search pro is the best word search I have found so far, the words are large enough to be seen and it is not as touchy as the others.
on April 2, 2013
So far I am only on the easy level but it is fun and helps pass time when waiting on others or when you just want to have a little brain and eye stimulation.

The only thing that I would change is I would add a drag feature where you could drag your finger across the word to select it instead of pushing on the first letter and then on the last letter.
on April 9, 2013
Word Search Pro is a wonderful game to play while waiting for a doctor. It is easy and absorbing but you can leave at any time without losing your place. It also keeps the brain engaged. I have played this game with pencil and paper and prefer the Kindle game because when I open the Kindle my game pops up just where I left it.
on December 13, 2012
I give this puzzzle 4 stars because I love word games. This one is one of my fav orites. Once I start I can't stop. I always seem to solve them in record times. If you love word puzzles and the fun of searching for them you will love this one. I love the variations - makes the puzzles that much more fun in solving.

See 1 answered question