Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Gold

100%

on February 28, 2013
Britt Nicole brings music as good as any mainstream pop star, but with the right values. Perfect for your little girl learning to make good choices. This song is not explicitly religious, though it seems most of her songs are. All kids should know their worth.
on February 27, 2013
Love this song it really brightens up your day a lot. It really tells about how kids struggle with bulling an how it really happens its not just out of a movie.hope you like this song . I also purchessed how we roll and headphones.
on March 25, 2013
Most inspiring song ever! Kids who get bullied or feel down about themselves will definitely want this song! So uplifting and powerful this song always make me feel better. Britt Nicole, you make my day EVERY DAY!
on January 27, 2013
Absolutely great song for all people.
My elementary school students LOVE the rhythm & lyrics. I cannot keep them in their seats while I play this during our Art Classes.
This is what all young children all over the world need to hear to remind them that they are all worth more than "Gold" and that they are loved dearly by God, whoever they are.
As a Christian, I feel the love of God in her music. Great Job, Britt!
on November 25, 2012
Straight-forward inspiration. Great song. Good message. Up-beat and fun, this song is easy to dance to and contains comforting, true lyrics.
on February 18, 2013
This song is very affirming. Every teen should hear whether their day is up or down.
Her voice and lyrics make it something they will get in their heads and sing all day long.
on February 17, 2013
My daughter begged me to download this song - it has such a great message! Every child should hear that they are worth more than gold and no one can take that away. <3
on March 30, 2013
this is such a good song it tells about how we are all gold and that whatever any one says we are worth more than GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on February 27, 2013
Such an inspiring song by such an inspiring young woman. Britt Nicole and her music are just what I need when I have lost my motivation. ^_^
on April 15, 2013
We saw the video for this song on Disney and really enjoyed it. My young daughter really likes the song, and I do too!!!