Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Holiday Song
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 13, 2012
Ok - my knowledge of Lisa Loeb is basically limited to her first album with Nie Stories and the most excellent single "Stay". then, for me, she kinda dropped off the face of the earth. I am glad to see she basically loks the same and sonds the same and this was a great suprise song from her.
so, for all those Lisa fans, I am well aware she has never left, but for me, this is a return to form and I will be loking forward to her next release!
on January 23, 2014
Lisa is an interesting performer, worth hearing, getting if you like her other works. I came of age at 18 during the "Folk Rock" time frame, '65-66, many folk rock songs, Cher 1st solo w/o Sonny, the Doors, "Light My Fire" 3 min version, & long version were on rock radio, Judy Collins, much good music during that time frame, Mama's & Papa's, Jimmy Webb's song sung by Glen Campbell, "By the Time I get to Phoenix", like good old, good new, and Janis Joplin, Big Brother & Holding Company, Jimi Hendrix. "Summertime" the blues cut with some "scatting".
on February 26, 2014
I've always liked Lisa Loeb from the day she came out with here first hit. My favorite vocals are female vocals and a song that is enhanced by them is something I highly value in my collection. This free song was a nice addition.

Thanks Lisa.
on January 23, 2013
I'm sorry Lisa Loeb, maybe you're reading the reviews for your music and not feeling to encouraged, but I really REALLY did not like this song.

I got the song for free as an Amazon mp3 promotion and threw it into my Christmas playlist, but then had to remove it from my playlist and my media library because of how much I disliked it.
on January 14, 2013
I bought this track as a part of a Christmas Bundle, in an attempt to un-Grinch myself for the holiday season. All of the tracks in the bundle helped me to cheer up and hum along, and gave us something to listen to during various holiday functions and dinners, and everyone loved it. All in all, it was a good purchase.
on December 12, 2012
This is one of the songs that were offered free for Christmas. Not my kind of song, but I didn't listen to the whole album so I really can't judge it fairly. The two stars is a review of the song that I downloaded for free; they are not an indictment of the whole album.
on December 24, 2012
I was searching for some more christmas music to add to my collection each year I want somethjng to play other than our Chipmunks christmas and Soulful Christmas albums. So this works. Thanks for the free music, free is always good, so no complaints.
on January 9, 2013
This is Carol Butler's son. I love Lisa Loeb and all of her songs, and this is no exception. Some say it's depressing. Many of her songs are on the dreary side. But, many of them are easy to relate to.
on February 23, 2013
I like her music, her holiday tunes are especially nice. I downloaded a couple for my Christmas morning Cd. I don 't like music that is jazzed up to the point that it doesn't even sound remotely like it was intended too. Hers doesn't do that.
on December 7, 2012
This song sounds pretty at first, but when you listen to the words...it's really very depressing. I deleted it from my computer already.