Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 29, 2014
This mattress cover was well worth the money. I am not sure that it actually cools, but I don't really know how that would be possible. I sleep hot anyways, so no big deal. I was on the fence about spending money on a mattress protector, but am so happy I did. I only use dreamfit sheets because I have a deep mattress and they are the only ones that actually fit. They are also EXTREMELY comfortable. I would definitely recommend this product. A really good mattress protector is WELL worth the money. My only regret is that I did not buy one sooner!!
on November 25, 2014
This is the second mattress protector we have purchased. The first was with the Aireloom mattress we bought and purchased the mattress protector at that time. I liked the first one, so purchased the second one for a bed in our guest room. It washes well and fit the large, euro top mattresses with room to spare.
on August 12, 2015
I did a lot of research and was concerned about what appears to be a high price with not too may feedbacks. We have had this product now for five months now. Have washed it an average of three times a week as our german shepherd is taking a prescription which causes some leakage. It washes and dries well and so far has been 100% successful at protecting the mattress. Thanks for this wonderful product!
on January 29, 2014
This is perfect for adjustable beds. I have had it for several months and it stays in place and is comfortable. I highly recommend this product.
on March 4, 2016
We bought two new pure LatexBLISS Beautiful mattresses, put them on a Leggett & Platt S-Cape split king adjustable frame, and topped them off with DreamFit 4-Degree sheets. I really didn't want to ruin the experience by putting an inferior mattress protector underneath, so I went with the reviews and bought these. I am so glad I did! These are great. They stay on beautifully no matter how much we move up and down and we can't feel them at all. I highly recommend this product.
on June 29, 2014
Purchased one. Loved it. Purchased the second one for the summer house. I couldn't think of not having the same comfort at both our homes. Fit is superb. It never moves or bunches. Launders beautifully! I will never purchase another mattress protector other than the Dream Fit. Outstanding product!
on May 25, 2014
We replaced our Select Comfort for a foam bed, which we like very much. But the sheets for the Select Comfort do not fit the thinner foam mattress. We shopped on line and found Dream Fit. We started with one set of sheets. They were very high quality and like the name, they fit "like a dream." We then bought a second set of sheets and the water proof mattress protector. It is not plastic, but a nice embroidered pattern on fabric and a "dream fit." Highly recommended. Customer service is great too.
on September 19, 2014
pricey but after buying a very expensive CA King split bed, needed to be sure it was protected! Fits great and is plastic/rubberized on the backside and soft cotton feeling on the top. Since we have a CA king split, putting it on wasn't a problem as you have one for each side.
on March 3, 2015
I really like the fit. Our mattress isn't real deep but the mattress pad still fits well. The extra elastic bands really help hold it in place. The pockets are very deep so it should easily fit the much deeper mattresses out there. There is no padding like some pads, but it has a nice cotton top. You don't even know it has a moisture barrier on the bottom.
on September 16, 2013
I would recommend this protector to anyone. I bought it for the 10" mattress and it fits fine and sleeps very comfortably. It seems a bit pricey but when you consider the protection it provides to extend the life of your mattress, it is very reasonable. Have only slept on it for a couple of weekends so far, but have not sweat at night. Three nights it was over 90 degrees and we had the air on. We bought a tempurpedic bed for our home and it was highly recommended to purchase a mattress cover which is why I purchased this one for the memory foam mattress for our rv.