Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

83%
17%

on February 20, 2013
Graig Campbell release this 5 track MP3 upon releasing his sophmore album. On this MP3 release it starts of with his hit single"Outta My Head" which has a very catchy chorus. His sound on this track is more contemporary that traditional country. The track "Outta My Head" is about getting over a lover who would not get out of your head although they don't call you any more. I think he trying to pleased more fans by going more contemporary on this pre album release . This MP3 release is good and I hope the sophmore album will be great. The other songs are great and worth a listen. This man is very talented, has great voice and a rising star in country music, I hope he keep pushing and become that household break out star he is destined to be.
on April 25, 2013
I absolutely love Craig Cambell's voice and humor. Even though I felt it was a pricey cd I am very glad that I purchased it. Craig's lyrics like to provoke naughty thoughts and then show innocence! This is a funny and enjoyable session.
on May 14, 2013
Downloading a song or two just will not cut it on this one the. The WHOLE CD is amazing and I am certian Craig Campbell is here to stay. No sophomore jinx for this amazing artist.
on December 10, 2012
Craig Campbell continues to make first-rate country music. This EP has all first-rate songs. Looking forward to his second full length album.
on January 20, 2013
This ep is great. the songs are catchy and makes me in a better mood. i can't wait for his next whole cd to come out.
on November 20, 2015
Craig Campbell has an incredible voice! Love this EP, it's only six songs, but definitely worth having for the collection. 4 studio tracks and 2 live songs from Sweden.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse