Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 2, 2012
if you play this you love even my brother loves it but not as much as i do thank you youre welcome
on November 28, 2012
My three year old loves dress up games and I like that it exposes its viewers to different cultures. clever how they force you to rate them 5 stars to save two bucks!!
on December 3, 2012
it is an okay game. I do not really have anything bad to say about it. I like it. try it out
on November 28, 2012
I like this app. I really do. the choices are diverse, the options are good, but they lock a few options in every category. In order to unlock them, you must either pay $1.99 or give this game a 5-star review. That is my one and only complaint.
on December 2, 2012
my cuzin. loves it I love it I love dress up games so and plus I just want to unlock the skintone
on December 7, 2012
Previous reviews are accurate in staying that the app's developers are 'buying' 5* ratings. (I.E. they're bribing ppl by offering the full version of the he for free in exchange for that coveted perfect score... Why not just make a really awesome game?
on December 20, 2012
this is so cool... I love it... I didn't think I would.. but I do.. its fun and wholesome for kids.. and it is easy to play and learn
on December 20, 2012
Fun little game to keep you entertained. I love this fashion game. I would recommend you to buy it you will not regret it.
on March 2, 2013
I have to admit I'm just rating to unlock the rest of the game, but while I'm at it, I'll ho ahead and give a real review.
This game was fun, with lots of clothing from different countries.
Nice makeup and hair choices.
The only thing was that these clothes range from beautiful and detailed to hideous.

Fun, but it'll get boring after a while.
on December 29, 2012
This app is so fun and teaches kids what other cool outfits people wear around the world!! I'm a teenager and my sister is 8, we love dressing up these models and unlocking new stuff... HOPE YOU ENJOY LIKE WE DID!!