Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 9, 2012
Well, it's definitely mislabeled. "Pop" this ain't. The vocals say "Soul", the music says "Dubstep". Whatever you classify it, it's definitely an acquired taste - if you're looking for a catchy melody, you're not gonna find it here. The music seems to shift emotions as it plays, between pain, anger, and aggression. It is evocative of dark and difficult times, which really come through in the slow, low beat. The vocals are appropriate, but it seems at times like the artist is reaching slightly, and doesn't always land where he wants to.
Most certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but it's presently free, so there's not much to lose. If my description sounds good, give it a try.
on January 17, 2013
Terrific! A jazzy-bluezzy, soulful, sexy, new-agey wonderful beat. Don't know what's coming next in the breaks. I just start to love it and then...out of nowhere, some angelic women sing *popopopop* in the background..

come to find out, they were there at the beginning of the song. I don't know how many times I have to listen to this song to hear everything it has but I've listened at least 100 times and I'm still hearing new pieces and love it every time.

More from this artist PLEASE!!
on March 1, 2013
Only got it because it was free but I like the song...to at least add to my overall collection. I'm a DJ and as such, I might be a little more critical but the basic review is that I don't hate the song...it's enough to keep in my main collection but for personal tastes it's going to stay there...it's not something that's going to be in my regular rotation say, in my car or on my mp3 player. Still would recommend if you know this artist.
on January 30, 2013
Now here's something that has me listening. This beat is sick! And I really like the vocals. The producer knows what he's doing. I love the vintage piano sound with the "bubbling" scratching. The way the samples are being mixed is super cool. These musicians had fun making this track! I would absolutely spin this in a really posh club. I'm interested in seeing what else this artist will do.
on January 22, 2013
I miss the old days where making an album took talent. This song is terrible. The lyrics are horrid and the beat is just pedestrian. It doesn't matter that there was swearing, I'm a fan of many of the words used, but the over use of them combined with terrible singing and terrible beats makes this a song I will delete and never want to hear again.
on January 9, 2013
I had never heard of this artist before but sampled this song since it was offered for free on Amazon. It's a rather catchy song that builds on itself. At first I thought it sounded very laid back, but then realized it was sort of a release of angry emotions. Either way the beat is hot.
on December 20, 2012
I heard this song after watching a video of a guy dancing and I loved the beat, plus the lyrics to me were funny as all get out, we sing it around the house once in a while but the track is within itself awesome. Its no spoof track its a real one, and I like it. I'm watching that duck!!
on December 12, 2012
Amazon reels you in with free downloads, and you mostly get what you pay for. Of their recent group of 10 free Mp3s, this is by far my favorite. The video is worth seeing too. I don't know whether these guys from the ATL will be one-hit wonders or not. But, this is a great addition for anyone that likes their hip-hop over a dub-step beat. Grab it. You won't be disappointed.
on January 19, 2013
Wow this song is unique. It has a nice reggae sound and just when you think it is good it gets better the transition hits and yup its a dub step. If you are a fan of the styles of music give this combo a try
on December 6, 2012
Better than what I expected. Keep out hipsters.... too much for you. Love the anger in the mans voice. Yeah