Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 21, 2012
I enjoy this show each week and love the cast. There's always something to make me laugh out loud and something to tug at my heart. There are so many love triangles going on that you have to pay attention but my very favorite is the Zoe-Wade pairing. I can see lots of possibilities as these two work through their attraction to each other in spite of their differences. Some of the small town "goings-on" have to be taken as tongue-in-cheek but are fun to watch. Hats off to the writers for creating such a charming place. I hope The CW keeps this show around for a long time.
on October 16, 2012
Love Love Love this show. I hope they dont cancel like they do everything that's good on Tv these days.
on November 26, 2012
I recognize that I am not the target viewer for this show. This writers and producers probably target this show to youngish teen age girls and I am an old guy. However, I do find most of the actors interesting to watch and some of the story line is actually compelling. I think it is ridiculous that Zoe, Rachel Bilson, is supposed to be surgeon. What a joke. Her character is more like a 15 year old valley girl. Its hard to believer but they have dumbed her down more this year than last year and I didn't think that was possible. I don't think her acting is that bad, its her character. She is an appealing actress who could do with some more adult dialogue and situations. Lemon, on the other hand, is an interesting, evolving character. Finally, its the only show I have ever seen where race plays absolutely no role in the show. Dating, characterization, dialogue, interactions are all race free. That is a remarkable achievement by the writers, directors and producers and I applaud them for it. Its the first show I have ever seen like that.
on January 22, 2013
All I wanted was a lighthearted show to fill my time in the evening after the kids were in bed. I had seen commercials for this show and was always interested, so I tried it out on Netflix. I was instantly addicted. I watch the entire season 1 on Netflix within a week and stayed up way too late to do so! But I could not get enough. Once that was over, I had to catch up on this season so I purchased all the episodes on Amazon Instant Video to catch up to the current one on TV right now. I am almost disappointed that I have to wait a week to see the next one now. :) Even my husband got into this show, which all he watches is news and the history channel....so it is good!
on March 20, 2013
After ignoring this show for months on Netflix I finally decided to give it a try and watch 1 episode to see what it was about. I was immediately hooked. As a matter of fact, I couldn't wait until the 2nd season was released so I bought it on Amazon.
Rachel's personality is so cute and quirky, her mannerisms and expressions frequently make me laugh. She is a Gorgeous all-American girl and actually seems like more of a mid-westerner than a NYer. The other characters are equally as enchanting and VERY well acted - especially Jamie King's character Lemon Breeland which is probably the most complex character on the show.
Aside from the staff eye-candy, stars the beautiful 'Bammy herself - gorgeous scenery (without the heat!) and a glimpse of how pretty life can be in a small town.

This isn't an EPIC, riveting show like Game of Thrones, but it is definitely very enjoyable for when you are in the mood to just sit back, take it easy, and enjoy some light hearted fun and beauty.
on February 3, 2013
I like this series. It is a very cute and original series. However...........This was NOT the complete second series!!!! the 1rst, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th episodes were missing!
And I resent having to pay 1.99 for each 45 minute episode! Amazon, this is a ripoff!
on August 24, 2014
I love these kinds of "you don't have to think" comedy/drama shows, and I loved Season 1 a lot. Season 2 started out ok, but then it just got darn right ridiculous. Too quirky and Zoe too ditzy. The actors are trying to be funny, and they just come across idiotic and awkward instead. It's almost like this has totally "jumped the shark", which is a real shame, because there's so much potential for the plot and acting to return back to the first season. I hope Zoe and Wade get back together, but maybe that left the writers without knowing what to do with them after them finally getting together. I have two more episodes left to go and I'll preserver, but I'll watch Season 3 on tv before buying another box set again and wasting good money on it.
on November 26, 2012
Fun, funny, light, quirky, with good romance storylines. I enjoy watching my favorite episodes (season 1 finale) and favorite scenes over and over again. Zoe and Wade!!
on December 13, 2013
I enjoyed the first season of this show. I must say I was looking forward to the second season but after only 2 episodes I would wondered if I would bother with the rest...I persevered but I can't say my opinion changed by the last episode of the second season. Between the end of season one and the beginning of season two Zoe must have taken herself of to "Sluts r US" and decided trashy, thoughtless ,whining self centred bitch was the new look and while she was at it she decided to have a intelligence bypass as well. This character is meant to be a doctor for gods sake with some semblance of how it act befitting that position. But no she postures ,squeals, pouts and carries on like she is a fifteen year old girl on speed. The lengths she is prep ared to go to make a fool of herself to get her own way makes one cringe. And not discretely either but in front of everyone and at the top of her voice. Typical of the Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian persona that people for some reason admire these days. How she has three men who are devoted to her is beyond me. Any man who thinks with his brain would write her off after 20 minutes in her company..and while I'm at it if the main character of your show is a doctor get her to practice medicine every now and then instead of getting drunk at the Rammer Jammer and humiliating herself in every episode( I don't want to even mention the absurd episode where she breaks up with Wade and spends 6 DAYS in bed eating junk food....she's a doctor patients would be relying on her)
Its obvious that the writers decided to target the younger generation as their audience and have written accordingly. They would do well to think that those younger viewers will easily become bored and turn to the next series dealing with Vampire love or whatever is in vogue and their older audience will by that stage have turned off in disgust at the trite and puerile storylines and they will be left with few viewers.
Started off cute descended to trashy. What is Rachel Bilson thinking
on February 12, 2014
I wouldn't watch this with kids under 12. But it is entertaining and PG enough to watch before my older kids go to bed. And it keeps my attention so that we have a show we can watch together. Good Price. Probably get it on amazon prime now without purchasing.