Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cheer Up Your Wife: A DIY Biblical Guide
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

90%
10%

on December 14, 2012
Every husband and husband to be who is serious about having a healthy, happy and Godly marriage should read this book. You will receive great insight on the good thing that God has given and entrusted you with. You will profit greatly from this book. This book is marriage changing!
on December 25, 2012
My husband starting readying this book and over the time that he read the book, I saw a transformation in how he thought about me and our child. It is amazing how these words helped him see some things that we had discussed at length before. It is truly a God-spoken work of art. After he started reading, I would sneak and read sections myself, which helped me be a better wife to my now better husband. It was a blessing to our family and our marriage. Through it we have become stronger, closer, and more centered on the task that God has for each of us to accomplish in our home and in the world.
on December 21, 2012
Every man/husband MUST own a copy of Aleathea's Cheer Up Your Wife. I originally read an e-copy of the book more than two weeks ago and since then have read this very informative and motivational tool ATLEAST four times! My marriage was not in a terrible place but Aleathea's book shows you the "little things" that many men overlook concerning their marriage/relationships and we ALL know that it's the little things that matter. Every man should strive for daily improvement and this do-it-yourself manual is a necessity for getting the most out of that process. It has proven invaluable, helping me to deeper understand my role, purpose as a husband and it also deepens your ability to understand your wife. Do yourself a favor and get a copy TODAY! If you value your relationship then it's only smart to invest in your future success and happiness. In a world of rising and falling stock markets Cheer Up Your Wife is an investment in self that will definitely pay off and lead to a closer, deeper bond between spouse and self. It's not only for married couples but I recommend this for those who are considering marriage or a serious relationship as a way to prevent mistakes that many couples encounter. If you're a real man who is about building a happy and blessed home then there is no option but to add this great literature to your library. It also makes a great gift for this holiday season!
on February 27, 2013
I bought this book not really thinking it was for single women. But I was curious to know how Christian women handle marital issues especially when trying to encourage their spouses in the love department. I was amazed at the wisdom I gained from what I read! I realize that there is a love languange between couples and women can empower men to be more of what we need in relationships. Most loving men want to please their wives, they simply don't know how. This is a good book that will enable any husband or husband-to-be to understand and love his wife better. The biblical references bring clarity to roles in marriages and how each spouse can be supportive of each other and God intended it. What really spoke to me is that the bulk of marital and family responsibilites should not be a weight carried mainly by the wife. That's great news. And as a single person I look forward to the opportunity to marry a good Christian man. I appreciate the openess and frankness of the message this book carries. And I know that it was cultivated in an environment of openess and transparency for the betterment of the men and women of God in the Kingdom. It's a must read in my book!!
on February 20, 2013
I am divorced and looking to one day be married again. I must say, I wish this book had been around when I was married, but I am seeing where my marriage could have been made so much better, on both our parts. This book has really helped me and opened my eyes to a lot of things such as the responsibility of the husband and what happens when this out of order, and also what my responsibility will be as a wife. I am almost through the book but so far, the information I have gained has been invaluable. I thank God for this book at this time from THIS woman. You MUST read this; single, married, divorced, or widowed. You will be blessed!!!!
on March 26, 2014
I read this book maybe a year or so ago when you could read it online for free. I'm glad the author decided to publish and release it commercially. This is a great book. I bought 2 copies, one for myself and my girlfriend, and also recommended this book to friends. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in establishing a solid biblical foundation for their relationship. That would be singles who plan to get married as well as married couples who need to steady their foundation. This book delivers.
on December 27, 2012
I've never seen or heard of anyone approach marriage issues from this perspective before! It's fresh, insightful and very powerful. In less than a hundred pages of actual content, every major marital issue has been thoroughly covered. Each chapter is like a self-contained pre-marital or marital counseling session. The book is extremely helpful for men, and I love the "Word To The Wives" included in every chapter. The content is relevant, it's so easy to read, and the information is very practical. Anyone could pick it up and put the principles to work. In that sense, it really is a DIY (do it yourself) guide. I truly believe that if the counsel in this book is applied, it will resuscitate any dying/struggling marriage and greatly improve even a good marriage. I can't say enough about this book! I got a copy for myself, then I purchased a copy for my husband as a gift and now I've started getting copies for as many people as I can. There's some serious wisdom in this book! I've read it four times already and every time I read it I get something more out of it. When my personal copy is worn, I'm coming back for another one. This is an investment in your marriage that's worth its weight in gold!
on March 13, 2013
I'm only halfway through the book but it is great. I will continue to apply it in my marriage..

....
on July 2, 2014
Great book by my sisterfriend and powerful prayer warrior! A good guide for husbands and those who are planning to become husbands.
on March 24, 2013
Admittedly, I glanced through a few pages of this book and found it to be a ridiculous waste of time.