Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 22, 2013
This is a great puzzle collection. My granddaughter and I had a lot of fun playing this.It could be a challenge at times.
on April 3, 2013
Ads pop up every two seconds and the puzzle is too confusing for my little one (4 years old) who is great at regular puzzles and puzzles in other apps.
on January 30, 2013
Relatively new purchase. I got it for my 4 year old grandson and he loves working
the puzzles. Since it is new for us not sure how it will play out. So far so good but
I hope we don't get alot of annoying pop ups.
on February 7, 2013
I want my money back. Installed this app, only one puzzle unlocked and when we click on that puzzle it takes us to a black screen. We cant see tge puzxle and therefor cant play the app. My daughter is ticked off to say the least and so am I.
0Comment| 308 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2013
I wish I would have read the reviews first. App does not work. Click on puzzle/ black screen every time. Complete junk.
Did not hold the attention of my 3 1/2 year old daughter, but it DID hold the attention of my friends 5 year old. She loved it! Had a tiny bit of trouble with it, but it still held her attention. Recommended for 4-6ish year olds=)
on February 7, 2013
Not any challenge to a 5 year old very disappointed. I wish description was clearer about intended age. Waste of money.
on February 3, 2013
Purchased for my 4 year old grand-daughter. She loves it but she said she wishes there were more puzzles. She flew through this app pretty fast.
0Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2013
My two kids loved it, easy to use. They are 3 & 5 had so much fun putting it together!
on February 13, 2013
My daughters love Doc McStuffins, but were not thrilled about this game. We bought both games, they have each been played once.