Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 2, 2013
We just got back from vacation where we drove for for 19 hours straight and this inflatable mattress was a lifesaver! I brought a couple of pillows with me and was able to stretch out and relax. I brought some movies to watch and just laid back and enjoyed. My husband was even able to take a nap. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has to travel long distances.
77 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2015
This car mattress is a life saver! I had to take a1600 mile drive each direction last month with a crushed leg and broken tailbone. There is no way I could have made the trip without this. We did have to top off the air a few times over the week but other than that we had no problems. We used this in the back seat of a Dodge Mini van with one of the middle seats in the stowed position for easier access. It was quite comfortable. In fact my nieces took turns laying in the back when they went to beach later that week. I highly recommend this to anyone thinking of purchasing.
on March 16, 2014
Thanks to the creators of this mattress! Get it, you won't regret, fits perfectly in Toyota Corolla and Camry, I'm not sure if it would in bigger cars.
on July 15, 2014
Dog loves it. Fits great. I deflate it when humans ride in the car.
on July 12, 2014
Love this. It goes up easily and packs away nicely. Warning: could not use a seatbelt with this but it was nice for taking a nap when we took a break.
on July 8, 2015
It came looking totally different. And it has a hole in it when I first started using it.
on November 2, 2014
Have installed it seemed to be just what i needed to make traveling with my elderly dog easier
on July 21, 2014
Most useful on a long road trip with 2 or 3 people!
on September 5, 2014
I was really hoping that this would work for a week long road trip. Long story short, it didn't. Air went out second night. Complete waste of money, especially because I was trying to save money in the first place. Although it's a neat idea, the quality is terrible and it's too late to return. I warn potential buyers, don't buy this!
on August 18, 2014
Easy to inflate, comfortable. A bit pricey.