Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Savora Oil Mister, Persimmon
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Style Name: Persimmon|Change

on July 6, 2014
Had high hopes for this oil sprayer but...it sprays tiny droplets for about 3seconds then it stops, then it dribbles down the side of the bottle. I love the concept and color but for the price and how it works it is not worth it.
on June 27, 2014
Six or more pumps and I can spray pure grapeseed oil in a pan. Just what I wanted. No problems so far.
Better than using Pam. The propellants are supposed to dissipate into the air, but I know they don't because I can always taste chemicals when cooking spray is used.
on June 3, 2014
This isn't going to give you the same strong, fine spray that a pre-canned one will. It works well enough for my purpose (sweet potato fries) though. I've found it's best to release the pressure after each use and store it that way.
on October 2, 2013
I liked this s so much I purchased a second one for my sister in law. Great for cooking and using the minimal amount of oil or on salads too.- healthy living!!! Only complaint or question is why is the White bottle $10 more ?
on May 12, 2015
Have only used a couple of times but so far, so good. Doesn't hold much oil but it sprays in quite a fine mist so I imagine what it does hold will last a while. We'll see if it holds up and continues to function well over time.
on May 10, 2015
Works well...first time I used it I got a nice fine mist. On day two it was a stream. Still like it better than those cooking sprays. I have dropped it from the top of the fridge twice and it hasnt broken. Looks nice as well.
on September 20, 2013
I did like this product the first few times I used it. It sprayed well and I really liked adding my own oil. However it clogs and unclogs randomly. It does not hold up.
on August 18, 2014
you have to pump it pretty often and it doesn't hold very much oil but it has dramatically cut down on the amount of oil im using. the fine mist still keeps the food from sticking though. over all i think the amount of calories it will save me while im cooking are pretty dramatic. I also think it will pay for its self over time with how much less oil i need to purchase. however the next oil mister i buy probably wouldn't be from the same brand. I just don't know of any better options.
on April 14, 2016
Excellent quality! I love the pop of color on my kitchen counter. I've owned quite a few oil misters and this one is by far the best constructed one I've ever seen. The packaging was very protective and it has an excellent warranty.
on July 10, 2013
I bought this mister and, while I followed directions on package, I wasn't able to get more than a few weak spritzes out of it. A mechanical sprayer shouldn't be difficult to manufacture, but this thing doesn't work. Rip off.