Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: BlueSize: Full/QueenChange
Price:$59.49+ $5.95 shipping

on January 8, 2014
Bought this for my daughter! She loved the color, texture and warmth of the fabric. It really made her room pop.
11 comment19 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2013
I love the comforter. Its light and doesn't make you get to hot at night. Its perfect:)and stunning:) i def would recommend investing the cash.
22 comments29 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2014
This is a beautiful quilt set! The color is exactly as portrayed, it is so soft, and lays so well on our bed. The shams fit the regular sized pillows perfectly (our bed is a full). The accent pillow is just the right touch. Thanks for the beautiful set
22 comments12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
The color of the bedspread and the feel are wonderful. However, I think it may be a bit shy of a full size bedspread. If you had a king size, that would probably be a perfect fit for my full size bed. The quality is great, and it is very warm despite how light weight it is. The small white pillow with the trim is great, as is the pillow shams. This set really brightens up my dark room.
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2014
It's the perfect color for my room, and made/sewn very nicely, my favorite thing is the little pillow! I highly recommend!!
on February 4, 2014
The color of this is fantastic! It looks fantastic on the bed and it is really mad well. It fits perfectly.
on January 5, 2014
I got this for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It keeps me so warm and it's so comfy! Seems well made and I really like the color. Recommend this to anyone :)
on January 4, 2014
The quality of this product exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this product to lb my friends and family. Looking forward to future purchases.
on December 24, 2015
Alright im going to start with the fact that I was expecting a fluffy comforter like the purple one I own of this style, turns out what I got was a thin piece of fabric. Im very disappointed I will not be buying from them again and I will be returning this. The pictures are comparisons to the comfortors the purple one is what I was expecting with the white one which it is not, its a very thin thing that could barely keep anything warm.
review image review image
on July 8, 2014
Color is not true to the image. Its more of a light blue. I had to purchase darker turquoise pillows just to help it look closer to an aqua/turquoise color. Its a lightweight comforter and the material is nice.