Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 2, 2014
This is my 2nd Corby pants presser. The first one lasted 10 yes before the heat element died. We use it everyday. Really cuts your dry cleaning biill when suit pants aren't dirty but just need a fresh crease. Also great for shorts. You do have to place the garment carefully to avoid creases in the wrong places.
on February 27, 2014
We have owned a Corby pant press, ever since we visited England in 1995! My husband LOVES his pant press! It has saved us thousands of dollars in DryCleaning! This is the 2nd Corby press we have bought. The first one lasted almost 20 years!!! That's a track record. Well worth the money! I have bought one for each of our 3 son's and 2 son's in law. They all love their press!
on November 18, 2014
I got this for my father, since his broke a good fifteen years ago and his bedroom never looked the same without it. This is the first time my father was actually happy about a birthday present in my history of getting him presents. It's just as cool as it was in the 80's except now there are digital buttons. Hopefully pant creases will be just as cool as they were in the 80's soon too.
on March 1, 2016
The product works as expected. One note, you must have pants that are slightly pressed before putting them into the Corby. This press is designed to gently press and put a smart crease back into your pants. It uses low heat and a tight press in order to do this. It is not however a substitute for ironing. If your pants are wrinkled, you should hit them with an iron first then put into the Corby. For me, this is a great machine. I was exposed to this while in London as these were in all the high end hotels. It works great and saves money. Put the pants in the night before and they are ready the next morning. Great piece of gear and will pay for itself over time.
on April 16, 2014
Perfect appliance for the need...this is the 4th one I've owned....can't imagine pulling an iron out everyday when I have one of these
on June 19, 2014
The 7700 is lovely to look at and it works as advertised, that is, the pants come out nice looking and pressed
Thank you....
on April 10, 2015
Works well for an at home pant press but not as well as the cleaner can do.
on January 7, 2014
This press works very well with little or no effort. Results are really nice
and by pressing clothing instead of re-laundering results in clothing lasting longer.
on November 17, 2014
Very unreliable! I have owned two units. Both failed after warranty. My fault for buying a second unit. The second unit failed right after the warranty expired. Trying to get it fixed was useless. Ended up throwing both units away.

Since service is not done in the US very difficult to get support or quick response. Would not recommend this product. Look for other alternatives.
on June 11, 2015
This is the third unit I have purchased from Corby and they all have worked extremely well. This is a great product!