Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 12-Cup|Change
Price:$9.99 - $44.62

on November 5, 2013
I decided I was going to make one of my specialties just so I was familiar with the recipe I was making. I made half of the muffins with paper wrappers around them, and half without so that I could see how non-stick the silicone muffin pan really was.
The muffins with no paper wrapper on them slid out of the pan beautifully. I expected it to be like it would be with a metal pan, sticking and crumbling and ruining my muffins.
For some reason the tops of the paperless ones are larger, but I actually prefer that. The muffins came out much more moist than usual, so I'm going to attribute that to the Grazia silicone muffin pan. I'm hooked, and I can't wait to get more of Grazia's products!!
on December 31, 2014
Egg muffins turned out great - no sticking! I had to throw my old metal pan away last time I made egg muffins. Even with oil they stuck and fell apart. It was a disaster. Today, they turned out beautiful with my new silicone muffin pan!
review image
on December 20, 2013
Since receiving my pan a week ago, I've baked both traditional muffins and egg/omelet muffins twice each. Both types of muffins came out perfectly and slipped right out of the pan with no tearing. Loving it! The seller was great to work with.
33 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2014
I'll admit it: I basically retired the whole muffin-cooking thing when I realized that cleaning the bloody pan took longer than baking the muffins themselves. Ugh. But it seems like going Paleo or gluten free pretty much requires muffins at some point. So I finally caved and bought the silicone muffin pan.

Oh, happy day. The banana bread muffins popped out--so easily, in fact, that I'm trying it without the cooking spray next time. Even egg-based breakfast muffins practically jumped out! My children are delighted, since it means Mommy will be baking a ton of muffins now.

I'm also impressed by the seller, who sent update emails regarding shipping and then asking if the purchase had worked out as well as it should have. They were genuinely concerned that the customer was delighted with the product.

Make your life easier and grab one of these. I only wish I'd done it earlier!
on September 1, 2013
I got this Grazia Silicone 12 Cup Muffin pans by Grazia to utilize for making "egg muffins" for my husband's breakfast each week. I struggled with my traditional metal pans. No matter how much "non-stick" prep I did, they always got stuck and ruined. I spray a little cooking spray in these and they work perfectly If you like making muffins without papers, this is the ONLY WAY to go. And these solves his hunger for muffins issues courtesy of VIP VIP .

Disclosure: Item offered free in exchange for a review, I'am open to negative and positive comment's
on April 15, 2014
Really I'm not sure why they're made out of anything else. Sure metal will give you those perfect golden brown edges but unless you yourself are a magician there is bound to be something stuck to them and they are a nightmare to clean. Plus with the flexibility of silicone you can fill it up with things like crayons, candle wax, etc and not worry about those little muffin papers or leaking. This is my second silicone muffin pan (most recipes I find are made for one-and-a-half given the different cup shape) and I do like it better than the first. The first had one major flaw and it was that the top had a texture on it. Any stray drops of batter could not be wiped cleanly from the surface. This is not the case anymore, so I am entirely satisfied with this pan.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 1, 2014
I absolutely love these muffin pans. I had been using old rusted metal muffin tins that I received when I got married 20 years ago. Everything stuck to them. After trying an egg and bacon roll up recipe and having to spend forever trying to get the pans cleaned I decided it was past time to buy new ones.
I'd never used Silicone before but after reading a few reviews I thought I would give them a try. I love them! They are so easy to clean there is no need for muffin liners. The only issue I have ever had is because the silicone is "floppy" it is a little hard to get these in an out of the oven, easily remedied by placing this on a cookie sheet to take it in and out of the oven.
on October 29, 2013
These Silicone Muffin Pans are great.
I like how easily I can clean it after use.
I don't worry about it melting, because this type of silicone has a high temperature rating.
I just stick it on a cookie sheet, fill it up with batter, and throw it in the oven.
After that, I can just flip it upside down and out comes all the muffins.
Yummy.
Very Good Quality Pan.
on February 1, 2014
I had to throw away my conventional muffin pan after making my Paeo egg muffins. This muffin pan is perfect. The egg muffins don't stick and they bake evenly. I recommend this highly.
on October 9, 2014
I own the 24 cup mini muffin pan as well as the 12 cup muffin pan and both are critical pieces of kitchen equipment for both the amateur and seasoned chef. The 24 cup muffin pan is perfect for making bite sized hors d'oeuvres that normal sized muffin pans are too oversized for. I made potato nests with bacon wrapped water chestnuts - both in the same pan! I expected (based on my previous experience with the 12 cup muffin pan) that these potato nests and water chestnuts would pop right out of the pan and I was not disappointed. The sheer ease with which foods release from this pan is unparalleled compared to traditional metal pans. I didn't experience any plastic taste in my food that is typical from lower grade plastic culinary equipment; this pan is the real deal and delivers consistent results. The rate of heat transfer through this pan is identical to metal pans which is wonderful as I don't have to adjust my baking times to compensate for the change in material. I hand wash all my dishes, (which can sometimes be a burden) but this pan is painless to clean and the durable yet flexible nature of the silicone is ideal for being able to twist and contort in order to get water into all the nooks and crannys of the pan (something I can't do with my traditional metal pan). Overall, I would strongly recommend the 24 cup mini muffin pan as well as the 12 cup muffin pan to anyone who bakes. Makes absolutely delicious mini muffins that are the perfect snacking size! The pan does bend easily so its best to put a baking sheet underneath it in the oven for easy removal, however since the pan can bend the muffins pop right out when cooked. We have not greased the pan or used muffin liners and they come out perfect every time. It will change the way you cook forever.

I WOULD GIVE THIS MUFFIN PAN 10**********

OUT OF A MAXIMUM 5***** RATING

ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!