Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 12, 2013
Why did I buy this:
I recently had hardwood installed and liked this idea for my central vacuum system. I got a standard 'horse hair' hardwood floor brush/nozzle and have been using that with success but I thought microfiber would worry me less about long term additional wear of the surface and would get into edges better.

Experience & design issues:
-First thing I had to do after opening it was clean off the brush itself. There was a surprising about of fabric debris that came off of it. I'd recommend vacuuming it before using if you do buy it.
-When using I found that it does not do a better job than the standard brush on the edges as there is little material that can come out the side and nothing in the design or stitching that actually makes it point out to the, side so it simply lays forward or back in use, there is essentially nothing that comes out the side. You can get into the baseboards/edge if you use the front as there is enough material there that it will usually stay pointing out that direction.
-All the microfiber threads in the back simply get sucked into the rectangular air hole and do nothing other than reduce the airflow. Nothing I tried would keep them from being sucked in. In the front there is a open spot with microfiber 'numbs'/very short threads but the back area has the long threads which should have been removed or replaced with half or quarter length threads.
-The one positive is that I do feel as though I can do a little dry 'scrubbing' on a spot without worrying about the firm bristles of the standard hardwood nozzle.
-Note I've not yet tried removing it from the Velcro, washing, and re-attaching.

I would give this a 2 1/2 stars and would recommend trying a different product.
on February 7, 2016
This is a handy attachment. My only problem was that the connector is the same diameter as my vacuum cleaner arm, so it didn't fit. I solved this problem by buying a soft rubber connector available in the plumbing department at Home Depot. This was more luck than skill on my part because if I hadn't been able to find a compatible connector I would have had to return it.
VINE VOICEon September 1, 2015
Probably a good product but the green got sucked in blocking the suction and zi could still feel grit on the floor. The new brush picked up more after I used this and the floor felt better, so the new brush was 1/3 the price of this and did a better job. It is nice one can throw the green in the washer but this did not work for me. I hope this helps.
on September 8, 2014
I'm giving 5 stars because this mop head nozzle is good! For what it is advertised for (floors), it would be great.
That being said, I was hoping this nozzle would do the trick of cleaning/dusting my wooden blinds. They do okay, but not what I was looking for. For one thing, they leave a patch of dust in the cut-out area where the vacuum opening runs down the wood blinds, and they just don't suck up all the dust. Better, might be to use a glove with the same microfiber dusting 'fingers' that this nozzle has - as the microfiber duster-fingers are a big plus.
I can see where this duster would be perfect on a wood floor.
(btw: I found that the small Swiffer hand-held disposable dusters (with some furniture spray sprayed on the dusters) work perfectly on the wooden blinds!) yay.
on January 30, 2014
I already had one and was looking for a replacement dusting clothe. It was basically cheaper to purchase the whole thing than just the clothe with all things considered. Sad, but true. Very nice product for hardwood floors.
on June 23, 2015
cleaned the walls and works great on the floors
on March 19, 2015
Love it! Works great on ceilings and vents
on June 19, 2015
I was tired of using a dry mop as well as my vacuum. Now I only use one item and save money as well.
on January 26, 2016
This attachment is awesome for cleaning my log home interior walls! I have looked forever for something to tackle the job. So happy!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2016
With indoor pets of a cat and dog, I bouught this for our whole house vac to use on hardwood floors. Works fine.

See 1 answered question