Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: InterDesign York Bath, Facial Tissue Box Cover/Holder for Bathroom Vanity Countertops - Bronze
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 23, 2011
I ordered 3 of these and they all fell apart within a matter of a few months. The spout plastic and just falls out after extended use. They are very nice looking, just poorly desingned and manufactured.
on June 22, 2014
I purchased two of the same style pumps from InterDesign. The first, which is identical to this but ceramic and metal, came as advertised. This pump is advertised a metal, but the only metal part is the pump spring. Everything else is commodity grade plastic. It probably cost less than $1 to import from overseas.

They should either ship a real metal container or drop the price to $2.99where it belongs for this item.

Shame on InterDesign for their mis-leading advertising!
on September 21, 2015
Really cute - perfect size for the little corner of the couch where I sit and to put misc wrappers and other small pieces of trash. Mine came without the lid. This wasn't an issue for me due to how I'm using it, but in other circumstances I would have contacted seller and asked them to send one.
on November 3, 2012
I suppose for $7 I shouldn't be too critical, but, unlike most of the other surprisingly glowing reviews--ones that affected my ultimate purchase--I find this holder leaves a lot to be desired.

The soft bottom is a nice touch--tho unless your bathroom countertop is made of the most fragile of material, it's not a large enough selling point. The best thing about a toothbrush holder is the part you can't see? Hmmm.

My main problem is that the divots that are meant to balance/hold the bottom of your brush aren't deep enough. Thus the toothbrushes slip out very easily. It's super annoying to have to hold your tongue just right to merely return a brush to its slot and expect it to then remain still. Silly me!  Since most people brush their teeth upon waking and before bed, I, for one, am sluggish at these times and think toothbrush holder 'maintenance' is something you shouldn't have to actually think about or tinker with.

Appearance wise? Well, I have mainly oil rubbed bronze fixtures; online, this appeared to be a great match. However, the product description should read "super shiny copper colored" toothpaste holder...as the top is glaringly, glinting-y bright. Just reads really cheap to me. (And it is). Yes, the stem and base are vaguely bronze-ish but who would notice through the orange copper? To add injury to insult, the top/knob arrived so bent that I had to manually force it back to lie flush. Only Salvador Dali could appreciate the off-centeredness of the warped product I received.

Since the base is so dark, if you use a cheap old timey white toothpaste like me, the base looks cloudy and gross unless you clean both your brush and the base very thoroughly and very often. So yeah, not a fan.

It's cheap. I bought it accordingly. But know what you're getting
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 6, 2015
I bought this to put dish liquid in to sit on my sink in my kitchen instead of having to see the boring old dawn bottle and it's really quite lovely. It matches the decor in my kitchen perfectly and gives my kitchen a more modern look to it. It's got some weight to it and is really durable. I initially thought this was going to come and I was going to find out it was a lightweight plastic material just painted to look bronze metal, but it's not. I was pleasantly surprised.
on September 6, 2014
I rather like this little toothbrush holder. The bronze color is a bit darker than the picture, but it's neutral enough that it looks awesome with any colored sink/counter. It feels solid and I like the design. The lip holds the brush in place at the base while keeping any water from running onto the counter. It also has a nice amount of grip on the base so it doesn't slide all over the place.

The only thing that prevented the five star review is how close the brushes are to each other. If you have more than two brushes in the holder, it's nearly inevitable that the heads will touch.. and that slightly grosses me out (don't judge me!)..
on March 5, 2016
Plastic, and with one if those stupid stickers that you have to use rubbing alcohol to remove, but the size is perfect! It also has little weights on the underside of each flap to keep the lid closed and in place. That last part was a brilliant additional in my opinion.
on September 27, 2014
This is a lightweight and cheaper feeling soap dispenser. I previously bought another one with the same name and brand (different color) from a local store, and it is much heavier and made in ceramic. This one is just lightweight metal. Ordered two, but one arrived missing the entire top and pump mechanism. It was replaced by Amazon. It looks ok, but would have preferred a heavier version so it does not topple over if you're rushing.
on May 22, 2016
Why put a giant ugly sticker over half the one side of the product??? Looks horrible even after the whole family spent a time with their own technique for removal. Awesome product except for the genius who selected that sticker.
on April 25, 2016
This looks much nicer than I expected and the size is perfect. The swing top stays on perfectly (have you ever had one of those cheap cans where the swing top always pops out of its holes?).

If you have a spouse like mine who a. can't be bothered to make sure the QTips actually land in the trash can and b. refuses to reach down to pick up the used QTips off the floor after they miss the trash can, this product is for you!

I actually have two of these, and the second one I use at my desk because I have a dog who likes to take any of my paper trash out of the trash can and chew it into shreds which she then deposits all over the house. So now I just keep this on top of the desk and empty it at the end of every day.