Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 19, 2014
Loooove it! I'm a girl and I ordered size small. It fits quite nicely but with some room. Just loose enough. Excellent quality material and print quality on the actual graphics. Perfect for game day!
review image
on January 17, 2013
I bought this shirt for my nephew for xmas, he's a big Tom Brady fan, I thought the quality was going to be flimsy but it is actually a great shirt and he loved it.
on January 10, 2013
The shirt was much better then the picture...was given to my grandson from il..he was very happy. would buy another..
on August 9, 2013
Everything you expect in a high end printed shirt. It is made to last. Ill order more from this company.
on September 20, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for a friend, and I am not a Packers fan. However, I liked this shirt because it had similar markings to that of the jersey, and made a nice gift for a die-hard packers fan. The logo on the sleeve made a nice touch.
VINE VOICEon November 17, 2014
This is a very nice, high quality "Eligible Receiver" tee shirt with Peyton Manning's number and name. The number 18 is on both front and back while the name "Manning" is only on the back. AFC and Broncos is on the front and the Bronco logo is on the left shirt sleeve.

Understand that this is a heavy-weight cotton tee, not a game jersey. The material is indeed heavy-weight cotton and the numbers/letters are silk screened, not sewn onto the shirt (always turn the shirt inside out when washing and drying!). However, the silk screening is very heavy and should be long-lasting. It's also silk screened to imitate a sewn letter or number.

This is an NFL officially licensed product. I think it is a very nice shirt, less expensive than a game jersey and undoubtedly more comfortable. The only problem with this shirt is that they tend to size smaller than other t-shirts. Get a size bigger than you ordinarily would.

I recommend this product with four stars.
on August 22, 2014
Awesome looking shirt that fit as it should. Would have given 5 stars, but the shirt is a little itchy on the inside. The best way to show support for your team without spending $100 or $200+ on a jersey. Plus, it won't hurt as bad when your favorite player is traded, knowing you only spend $20 on a shirt instead of $200 on a jersey that is now worthless.
on January 14, 2014
I bought this shirt for myself as a Christmas gift since my old Welker jersey needed to be replaced. This shirt is a really nice quality material, not a cheap cotton knock off. I thought the numbers would be cheap regular screen printed, but they are actually really nice have a real texture to them. When I bought it there was no picture of the back, so if you're curious there is another 12 on the back with Brady above it, just like the jerseys. There's also a Pats logo on the left sleeve.
I'm a 5'2" female and got the medium which fits perfectly for a unisex shirt. I haven't put this through the dryer yet but I think it will hold up well.
on March 12, 2015
For that Hawks fan in your life that you can't afford to buy a jersey for. It's a little cheesy looking, don't buy it for a young/trendy person. Graphics don't fade and crack immediately upon washing. Material is on the thicker side.
on January 22, 2014
I love these shirts (I have 2 of them) so much that I bought this one for my gf. She absolutely loves it. I bought her a small and it fits very well, and they are all extremely comfortable. This NFL season isn't even over and we cant wait until next season so we can wear our shirt jerseys every where we go!! Highly recommend!