Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Cars Toddler Bean Bag Sofa Chair
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 25, 2014
It's made out of a good material in case of spills, and it's pretty soft too, may need to take some of the cushioning out depending on what your child likes, I may have to do it for my son. But if you need a durable somewhat spill resistant seat for a kid, I recommend.
on August 3, 2014
my toddler is 14 months and doesn't sit anywhere really, but I use this as his "shoe chair" and he sort of sits in it while I put his shoes on. It is light enough for him to toss around which he enjoys. Great price, very cute and I'm glad I bought it.
on August 15, 2014
Great chair, but I think my son is a little young for it. He is 15 months, but the size of a 2-year old and he has a hard time sitting in it. This is partly developmental, but partly that the seat is a little too high, so I recommend for older toddlers.
on January 28, 2015
This c hair is cheaply made. I got it for my son for Christmas. Within a week it was in the garbage. The seams ripped and after a couple days the white stuff inside started falling out. I would not recommend this chair.
on February 27, 2014
My 20 month old son loves this chair, and it's so light he can move it around himself with ease. Great for the sitting room/tv watching.
on October 27, 2014
made well and is absolutely adorable. My only complaint is that its not very big. If your looking for a chair for a lil one say under 2 this would be wonderful. Not sure how long my 4 yr old will be able to use it.
on August 14, 2014
My nephew loved this. I gave it to him as a birthday present last month but after few weeks the stitches started to loosen up. Grandma had to fix it to avoid spilling. It's not that sturdy.
on July 9, 2014
My nephew loved it!!! :)
on August 29, 2014
My 2-year-old grandson opened this present first and sat on the chair the entire time he opened gifts. I believe his cars and this chair were definitely his favorites!
on June 20, 2014
It is okay, nothing special... It is not really deep enough, stable enough for my two year old to feel comfortable in. He loves the look of it, but no longer uses it

See 1 answered question