Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 23, 2014
These towels are great! The soft material feels so much better than regular towels I've used in the past. They're heavy duty and fast-absorbing. They are also quite heavy - you can definitely feel the quality of the material. I have used these towels for a few weeks now, and even after washing them, they remained as soft as when I first started using them. Plus, the three sizes make a good-looking set and they arrived promptly. I definitely don't plan on going back to non-Bamboo towels after this!
on April 30, 2015
These are excellent towels --soft absorbent and quick drying--the washcloth never gets that sour smell--
They are not as thick as a cotton towel but they stay softer than a cotton towel
The reason they lost a star is I have 2 sets and in both sets the hand towel arrived with a frayed not completely sewn seam. easy enough to lockstitch but it may indicate a problem with the manufacturing or possibly the quality control.
on November 7, 2014
Ya know, I really wasn't impressed with these towels. They still form lint like other towels--maybe more so than my more expensive cotton towels. They ARE absorbent, but they're so thin that I don't get a sense of "luxury" drying off with them. For the price, I'll just buy better quality cotton towels and be just as happy. I would not buy these again, especially since they only come in a single set, and I'd need at least double sets to complete each bathroom.
on January 4, 2015
Soft and pretty. They are decorating my bathroom as I hate to use them.
on January 21, 2015
These towels are so soft and pretty.
on March 8, 2015
Amazing, super absorbent and soft.
on November 5, 2014
These match my shower curtain perfectly and are so soft and absorbent --- love them.