Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ArRord Fashion Vintage Love Nautical Anchor Silver Infinity Bracelet White Leather Skyblue Rope
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 27, 2014
Exactly as it looks! Bright powder blue for baby boy shower gift! it is nautical themed so the anchor fit in with other decor. The infinity symbol for loving our love forever! It is a beautiful bracelet just to buy for a summertime look!
on April 13, 2014
This bracelet looks like picture and the metal charms are made well, but one of the straps came apart almost instantly upon putting it on. My daughter decided to take it apart and repurpose the charms. You get what you pay for.
on August 29, 2015
This bracelet is really cute and I wanted to give it 5 stars BUT it broke within 5 minutes of wearing it. I repaired the clasp and then the braiding on the individual straps began to unravel and get fuzzy. Just not the bracelet for me
on June 19, 2014
Should of expected that when I read the previous reviews. But I bought it anyways to check it out. The bracelet literally broke the day after I put it on. Don't even waste your time. Find another piece of jewelry. Lol
on April 18, 2014
Item was exactly as described and a good value. It fits my narrow wrist really well , but has a chain to add more length. It would not fit a mans wrist sz.
on June 28, 2014
I came exactly as it looked! Good condition. But as for the chain? Ehhh. The chain broke as soon as I tried to put it on. I thought maybe it was just that one piece but no, I tugged on it very lightly and it broke as well. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice bracelet, just need to work on the strength of the chain, but you get what you paid for.
on April 24, 2014
It is a great price but quality wasn't what I was hoping for, but you get what you pay for.
on June 18, 2014
I bought this bracelet as a gift for my daughter and she absolutely loved it. It took a little longer to get here than I had expected, yet still was arrived with in the estimated delivery period. Great bracelet for a great price.
on April 10, 2014
This bracelet is sooo cute. The blue color is so adorable and brilliant. My daughter is wanting more of these.
on January 16, 2015
It stayed on my wrist for a few hours before falling off. The jump rings started to break and it was all down hill from there