Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Best Of: Andre Rieu
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2014
Compared to these songs on the DVD these recordings on the CD I received do not sound like they were done by a full orchestra. Cannot listen to these CD versions of his great songs.
on February 21, 2015
We are big fans of Andre and love how he uses his music to touch the heart of everyone who listens.
on March 5, 2015
Beautiful music so wonderfully presented. It's perfect for background music in the office or in the car traveling.
on September 16, 2014
Absolutely wonderful!!! All of his music is beautiful!
can't sit still while listening!
on October 11, 2014
The very best in music and entertainment, he loves making music,
on March 24, 2015
Bought this as a gift for someone and they were very happy to hear the great songs on the CD
on January 10, 2016
My husband brought me to one of this guy's live performances back in 2007 and I instantly fell in love with him. Great to have secured a copy of this item.
on January 5, 2016
The right case but the wrong cd inside but I didn't have the one cd inside so I kept it anyway
on August 12, 2015
Andre never disappoints me. A fine selection. Upbeat music to enjoy anywhere.
on October 3, 2015
The songs listed were not the ones on the album. Amazon did not charge me.