Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angel Soft Facial Tissue, White, 12 Count
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 30, 2014
I have been hooked on Puffs for years thinking they were the best. Over time the prices have struck me as unreasonable
so have been looking to save money. I really felt that the low cost of Angle Soft would mean low quality but was wrong. The quality suits me fine and the low cost leaves me a few extra dollars to help someone else. A win win.
on September 3, 2014
As someone blessed with an extra sensitive nose, I go through a lot of tissues especially during allergy season. Currently, my personal best is killing an entire 200 sheet box in a single day. And yes, I had Rudolph's nose afterwards. But I digress.

These Angel Soft tissues are your standard everyday quality tissue. I admit I was expecting slightly better quality (read: softer) because of the Angel Soft brand name, but given the price point I guess it's acceptable. It's comparable to most basic store brand tissues in terms of softness and toughness. I would rate it about the same as Wal-Mart's "GreatValue" and slightly below Target's "Up" brand. They are non-lotioned, which actually comes in handy for tasks like drying glasses after cleaning - I've discovered that lotioned tissues tend to smear and leave water spots. I will definitely buy again - they are decent quality and a good value at $15 for 12 boxes.
on July 11, 2014
I have allergies off and on throughout the year. So, I have to keep tissues handy for my bed and all over the house. I have these on subscription and love that I don't have to "think" about them when making up a grocery list. Tend to forget to buy these, and they are cheaper or the same price here for my area. Why not have them delivered right to my door? These are great tissues and I seem to prefer these over other brands.
on November 26, 2014
This is absolutely the WORST tissue you could buy! It's kind of like very light sand paper. If you wanted to sand your face down very slowly then this is the tissue for you. This is not worth 50 cents a box. Unless you want to buy it for someone you hate. I'm using mine to help light fires in the fireplace this winter.
on September 7, 2014
I have allergies and dread running out. It's good to have good quality on hand when you need them. I am elderly and can't spend much time shopping. So I am happy to get what I need to my door. The best part is getting them at a price that rivals the local merchants and is often better with the prime discounts!
on June 21, 2014
This is a wonderful facial tissue that is very reasonably priced. It works just as good (if not better) than the more expensive brand name products. I will order this again without a doubt!
on September 13, 2014
Like this idea of buying bulk before winter sets in. Good price being only a dollar and few cents per box. I would pay that much in a store and still run out when needed! These are basic tissues, not course but not PLUS. Good deal!
on August 18, 2014
Better than Kleenex which I used for many years. Each tissue comes out of the box as it should, no digging to find the next one. The tissues are much sturdier than my old brand. We love them in our household and will purchase again soon.
on August 28, 2014
There are paper products I really must have, and facial tissue is on that list. True, I have many brands to choose from, and truth be told I like them all, as long as each tissue comes out of the box neatly to cut down on waste, as long as the tissue doesn't shred in my handbag, and as long as I get one good use out of each. Angel Soft meets these expectations.
on June 28, 2014
They are thinner than I expected them to be. It is good I bought so many since I tear up a single sheet when I blow my nose

See 1 answered question