Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 1 Inch|Color: Black|Change

on August 28, 2014
Size: 1 Inch|Color: White|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Designed for light use, according to the ring design chart - these binders will hold 175 sheets, but I think 150 sheets work much better to facilitate easy page flipping

A great feature of this binder is that the rings are offset from the spine, making it easier to open and flip pages. The other features I appreciate include the covers allow you to slip in your own artwork or pictures. Ditto for the spine. Each inside cover has a plastic half folder. These half pockets on the inside covers are much more useful than I initially realized. I use them to hold stuff that doesn't go into the three holes but really belongs to the binder, like an adjunct poster, or brochures.

I use the outside of the binder to hold my sons class schedule that I have laminated. Slip it right in and I printed & laminated one out for each binder, so he at least will always know where he SHOULD be (whether or not he actually gets there is a whole other review...).
VINE VOICEon August 25, 2014
Size: 1 Inch|Color: White|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I love these binders, and my kids have used them for years because they love the way you can put your own picture on the cover. My oldest is very hard on his stuff and these might last a whole year before he destroys it, but the other 2 are more typical in their treatment of school supplies and this item can last them a few years. I think there is a more 'heavy duty' version of this item, but these work well too. I like how the rings inside are slanted so the paper lays flat. There are 2 plastic pockets on the inside. You can even customize the spine, as well as the front and back. (but the back has rivets, so it is harder to put in a picture but still works fine). Basic binder, in basic white. Currently my daughter has a photo of kittens and hers and my son has a photo of an airplane. They love to customize their binders every year! I really like this product.
on June 20, 2015
We bought this to create product binders for architects. This is a VERY flimsy binder for contents such as product brochures, etc. The cardboard inside the cover is very thin. If you need this product to put regular bond paper in then it will probably work for you. For us, to give this to an account, it would be embarrassing because it comes across as "cheap." The product title is correct: It is an ECONOMY binder. Please buy with that in mind.
VINE VOICEon September 3, 2014
Size: 1 Inch|Color: White|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a standard 1 inch plastic-covered cardboard loose-leaf binder with the usual type of toothed interlocked rings. Certain more expensive models have an improved ring-locking mechanism which is less likely to catch on individual sheets of paper. That said, this binder should be OK as long as I don't add too many sheets of paper to it; I would say 100 should be the limit rather than the stated 175.
on April 25, 2016
So glad to have found a 4 pack of these at a good price. They want a mini fortune just for 1 in stores. We are in a custody battle and I use these to separate the important info the lawyer/judge need to see. I was having to write the name/what it contained on a pc of paper and tape it to the front of our plain/reg binders. Now I can print off a better looking sheet to place in front. My daughter also uses these for high school classes. Since she cant doodle on anything else, she draws/writes on paper and places in the front which she loves.
on November 17, 2015
These notebooks are just what I wanted - economy binders that would be good for several short-term uses. They're just the right size - 1" and white as I'd wanted. They're hard to open and to close, but I knew what I was getting, so this didn't surprise me at all. They were purchased for a project for my students so that they could keep all the information about the project organized in one separate binder and it does just that without undue expense. The girls are happy with them. I'm happy with them and their value, so what else is there?
on March 11, 2016
These were packaged nicely. They arrive quickly. They are what they say they are. I bought them for my baseball card collection, and they will work nicely.

Fate/Stay economy write in the description, so don't expect them to last if you're going to open and close them on a regular basis. They are designed to put things in, and she'll them for occasional reference. Like baseball cards
on September 26, 2014
I have been buying the Avery Economy View Binders for years. They have been increasingly difficult to find in retail stores. I purchased the notebooks from Amazon, but when I received them, they did not have the same label that are on the one's in the stores, in fact there was no label on the spine of the notebook. They did not appear to be of the same quality as the one's that I purchase in the retail stores. I purchased one in a retail store after purchasing from Amazon and I just don't think they are the same notebook. Very disappointed. I didn't send them back because I needed them! They are okay, but I would have preferred them to look just like the one's I purchase from retail establishments.
on July 8, 2015
These are awesome binders! Love that they are a view binder which allows you to add photos, printouts, title pages or anything you like to decorate and identify your work easily! Was great that you get four in this set for a great price. This set of four was less money than ONE binder costs in a local store! And the Seller shipped them quickly and they arrived in a few days time so waiting was not a problem. Well made and sturdy and the 3-ring clips open and close easily without problems. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product and this Seller!!
on September 1, 2015
These arrived in perfect condition. They are the typical Avery binders. Sturdy and serve their purpose. Thank you.
review image review image