Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 7, 2014
A few weeks ago I ventured out of my comfort zone--Merlot or single malt Scotch--and ordered a Moscow Mule which was featured at Black Angus, partly because I liked the engraved copper mug which was available for purchase after you finished your drink. What a pleasant surprise that the Mule was so good and I want to serve it at home on these hot summer eves! I was unable to get any additional mugs at BA as it was the end of their promotion, so I browsed AmazonSmile.com and found several offerings. After carefully reading descriptions and checking photos, I selected this one by My Kitchen Concepts. I ordered it Sat at 7pm and it arrived Mon at noon!~ SUPER fast shipping. And I am delighted as it is the same one in which Black Angus was serving Mules. I love the little thumb rest on the handle; and the handle is cleanly attached to the mug. No ugly globs of solder on this one like some others I viewed. I only ordered one because I wanted to make sure it was the same quality/size/etc., so now I can order MORE!! Superior quality, great price and super fast shipping. And it comes in a nice box for gift giving! Good job, My Kitchen Concepts!!
on June 18, 2014
This mug is awesome! looks great, the weight is good and it came in a timely manner. I would def recommend this product.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2014
I just discovered Moscow Mules!!! What a lovely, refreshing drink!! The ONLY way to partake though is in these copper mugs. I am so happy to discover My Kitchen Concepts brand thru Amazon. I just introduced my husband to them and he too is enthralled. He highly commented that these mugs are a perfect addition to enjoy these drinks properly. His biggest comment is how the copper keeps these drinks extra cold from start to finish. Perfect size, perfect lining, and perfect easy to hold handles. What more could you ask for except maybe Round Two!! Don't hesitate, you won't be disappointed.
on April 3, 2015
I was so excited to have the opportunity to review this item free complimentary of My Kitchen Concepts. As soon as it arrived at my door step I eagerly opened my package and looked at my new addition to my kitchen. A beautiful Moscow mule mug, in a copper design.

I first want to state that this mug is not dishwasher safe, and not microwavable safe aswell. And not recommended for hot beverages or soups, but preferably a cold beverage.

I love drinking my rum and coke, or my cold beer in my mug. It's sleek look paired with keeping my drink cold makes this mug not only fashionable, but functional. A+
on April 10, 2015
The Moscow Mule Mug is such a cute mug & would make a great gift! Now since I don't drink that often this cup has great alternative uses too. Like for example I keep mine in my walk in closet & it looks cute just being displayed on my shelf. Then when there is an occasion for my Moscow Mule Mug, I can easily get it ready for use.

I received a complimentary Moscow Mule Mug in exchange for my honest review.

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
Product Review Blogger
on July 20, 2014
I bought two of these mugs for my dad as a gift. He'd been interested in making this drink and wanted the special mugs for it. He bought all the ingredients and he got these mugs so fast with the quick delivery. He was very excited to make his drink in these mugs and he loves them. Thank you for a great product.
on July 1, 2014
A few weeks ago, my friend Sharon had shared that she was excited to experience a Moscow Mules when she saw the unique copper mug that it was served in. Unbeknownst to her, I had ordered the copper mug as a birthday gift for her. It arrived timely and was nicer than I expected. We took Sharon out for her birthday, when she got to try her first Moscow Mule. She really enjoyed the drink and commented on the copper mug that it was served in. I had to hold back my grin, as a few minutes later she opened the gift of a MUCH nicer Bigger copper mug than the one in the restaurant. She loved the mug and commented on how much prettier and unique this one was. Great gift with a great shopping/shipping experience!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 28, 2015
This well made mug is nicely weighted and easy to clean with just soap and water. A perfect vessel for the Moscow Mule which is a great winter cocktail with its slightly spicy ginger flavor and the lime makes it a refreshing drink for the summertime as well. But this beautiful mug doesn't have to sit in your cupboard until your next party. There's nothing better than cold milk enjoyed from a copper mug! I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe are worthy of my endorsement.
on July 8, 2015
Great mugs- I have been looking for a moscow mule copper mug for a while now, but could never find one without some blemishes or soldering point that looked ugly. these mugs are great, just the right size and comfy to use.

UPDATE- one of the mugs had a small problem so I reached out to the seller, who was super helpful. They instantly offered to return or refund the item. Fantastic customer service- I will definitely be back!
on April 5, 2015
I received this product in exchange for an honest review on my blog and Amazon.com. The opinions expressed are 100 percent my own.

The mug is all-metal and the handle is neatly welded on. The copper is shiny and the mug works as advertised. It's a cool, vintage-looking addition to my bar accessories. Unlike other Moscow mule mugs, however, this one is not 100 percent copper. It's copper plated with a brass handle. I, however, like how it looks.