Murder One 2 Seasons 1997
1. Chapter 1 Deputy District Attorney Jimmy Wyler joins Hoffman & Associates, and for his first case he defends Sharon Rooney, who was arrested for murdering the governor of California.
2. Chapter 2 Sharon testifies she was pregnant with Governor Van Allan's child, but he made her have an abortion, while Wyler learns the governor's wife was having an affair of her own.
3. Chapter 3 As Sharon continues to insist she is guilty, Wyler feels certain that she is not, and a surprising source offers to pay for Sharon Rooney's defense.
4. Chapter 4 Wyler talks to Sharon's husband concerning her confession, then later meets basketball superstar Rickey Latrell, who fears he'll be arrested for the murder of an NBA team owner.
5. Chapter 5 Wyler learns another of the governor's affairs ended badly for the woman involved, and Latrell is called in for questioning concerning the murder of team owner Sandy Fortas.
6. Chapter 6 While Wyler uncovers more connections between the various players involved in the Van Allan murder, Rickey Latrell is arrested and charged with murder.
7. Chapter 7 Sharon has trouble dealing with the jury's verdict, and an underworld figure already in jail promises to tell Wyler what really happened the night the governor was killed.
8. Chapter 8 The truth about the governor's murder is finally revealed as Mosley and Docknovich argue over who is best suited to make Rickey Latrell's bail argument.
9. Chapter 9 While Docknovich and Mosley clash over jury selection for the Latrell case, an agent eager to represent Latrell implies that his current agent has been stealing from clients.
10. Chapter 10 Witnesses in the Latrell case portray Rickey as a desperate and possessive man, but later it is Rickey himself who offers up the most damning statement.
11. Chapter 11 The defense brings forth witnesses attesting to Fortas' disregard for others and then has Rickey testify about how Fortas was blackmailing Rickey's wife.
12. Chapter 12 Rickey goes into hiding after a witness testifies that Rickey said he was going to kill Fortas because he was tired of being threatened over gambling debts.
13. Chapter 13 Wyler defends a serial killer who targeted ex-cons convicted of vicious crimes, and the firm receives bids from Hollywood producers vying for the movie rights.
14. Chapter 14 Jury selection for the Banks' trial proves difficult as many of the jurors interviewed feel Banks is a hero for killing murderers who received light sentences for their horrific crimes.
15. Chapter 15 Wyler's attempts to protect his client fail after Banks gets permission from the judge to testify on his own behalf and then angrily tells Wyler "You are now at the top of my list."
16. Chapter 16 While Grasso calls forth witnesses who believed Banks' final victim was innocent, Wyler begins to worry whether his client will kill again if he is found innocent and released.
17. Chapter 17 Banks is released, and as the firm tries to help him, one of their own is shot; Wyler defends a young man accused of killing his 83-year-old girlfriend.
18. Chapter 18 Wyler learns murder is often a family affair after a man claims to know who really murdered Tommy Banks and then Mary Beth's killer confesses.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Anthony LaPaglia, Mary McCormack|
|Supporting actors||Michael Hayden, J.C. MacKenzie, D.B. Woodside, Barbara Bosson, Clayton Rohner, Jack Kehler, Peter Onorati, Michael Warren, Rick Worthy, Don McManus, Jessica Steen, Linda Carlson, Troy Byer, Don Lake, Harry Lennix, Nancy Everhard, John Capodice, Bradford English|
|Producers||Steven Bochco, Marc Buckland, Gigi Coello-Bannon, Charles H. Eglee, Joe Ann Fogle, Michael Fresco, Nick Harding, Geoffrey Neigher, Doug Palau, Chad Savage|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I really would have liked to see this series continue... Its a shame there were only two seasons.Published 11 months ago by Patricia Voldberg
These are excellent stories from Steven Bochco. I don't know why this show was ever cancelled .Published 13 months ago by Lori Dee
Really enjoyed the series, came quickly to my home, in super condition. I'm pleasedPublished 14 months ago by wendy brown
I watched this show when it was originally on, never forgot it, so I was thrilled to see it again. Just as good the second time. Daniel Benzali and Stanley Tucci were amazing.Published 22 months ago by Cover2cover