Charm School 3 3 Seasons 2007
1. Meet the Ladies of Charm School Catch up with the ladies of Flavor of Love and see what they've been up to before they go to Charm School.
2. No Mo'Nicknames Thirteen of the rudest Flavorettes are back -- returning from Flavor of Love season one comes Smiley the crier, Serious the model, Goldie the puker, Pumkin the spitter, Rain the screamer, and crazy Hottie; and from season two comes Saaphyri the fighter,…
3. Dirty Drawers Done Dirt Cheap This week the twelve remaining girls get trained in social grace, etiquette, and table manners. Special guest Andrew Firestone (of The Bachelor) tests the girls in a three round competition.
4. Big Booby Girl No-No This week the eleven remaining girls learn about high fashion when they have to split into two teams and put on a fashion show.
5. Master Debaters This week the ten remaining girls learn about effective communication when they split into two teams for a formal debate.
6. Big Stink At Charm School This week the nine remaining girls learn about business acumen in this Apprentice-style challenge where they split into three teams to see who can make the most money selling their custom-made perfume on the streets of Hollywood.
7. Give And Take This week the eight remaining girls learn about generosity when Mo challenges them to give away their own clothes to a thrift store that benefits AIDS research.
8. It's Mo's Birthday And I'll Cry If I Want To This week the six remaining girls learn the proper way to respond in a celebrity interview.
9. Tore Up From The Floor Up This week the five remaining girls learn about the four types of men to avoid in relationships: the Player (charismatic), the Professional (wealthy), the Pushover (sensitive), and the Parolee (high sexual aptitude).
10. Semester Recap Take a look back at some of the most hilarious and drama filled moments of this past season of Charm School as well as never before seen footage.
11. Ghettin' Phabulous In the Charm School season finale, the final four girls compete in a game-show style Q&A to see who has learned the most throughout the season.
12. Reunion Show All the girls are back for the first ever Charm School Class Reunion.
it helped make me smile. Thanks mom. where would we be without the need to smile. I loves the kittyPublished 19 months ago by Justin