Top Design 2 Seasons 2007
1. Mystery Client Bravo's all-new competition reality series premieres with 12 of the country's hottest new interior designers, artists and architects, who will draw upon their creativity and expertise and compete to create the 'Top Design.' In this first kick-off challenge,…
2. Child's Play In the second 'Top Design' challenge, contestants will each be given a dossier for individual clients for whom they must design a bedroom. Halfway through the challenge, with their sketches finalized and the shopping completed, they will learn there is a big…
3. Design's a Beach It's all about rest and relaxation for the remaining contestants as they head to the beach in the third episode of "Top Design" -- or so they think. The sun and sand will turn out to be the grounds for another challenge.
4. One Man's Trash? Every talented interior designer must have an 'eye for design,' and this fourth episode will test the eye of each of the remaining contestants. They must create a living and work space for their clients, who are all design students, using uncommon materials.
5. Garage Band The fifth episode of 'Top Design' features the designers working with The All-American family -- three kids, two parents, and a dog -- to create a dream family space.
6. Life of the Party Party on! The contestants will be split into two teams of three in the sixth 'Top Design' challenge and asked to design competing party spaces for Bacardi Limon to entertain guests of ELLE DECOR Magazine. Find out who can really party in this all-new episode.
7. Chef's Choice The competition gets cookin' in the seventh episode of 'Top Design' when the remaining contestants face 'Top Chef' Head Judge Tom Colicchio (Chef) in their hardest design challenge yet.
8. Metropolitan Home Suites The creative juices will flow as the remaining contestants head to the upscale Viceroy Hotel in Los Angeles to design a high-end modern hotel room.
9. ELLE DECOR Cover Inspiration The strongest remaining interior design contestants select one of 10 ELLE DECOR Magazine covers as inspiration for their design.
10. Lofty Designs And then there were two. The remaining contenders who will strive to create the ultimate 'Top Design' will each design the interior of a house -- two separate 1,700 square foot lofts in downtown Los Angeles to be exact.
|Starring||Lisa Turner, Goil Amornvivat|
|Supporting actors||Carisa Perez-Fuentes, Ryan Humphrey, Felicia Bushman, Matt Lorenz, Andrea Keller, John Gray, Elizabeth Moore, Michael Adams, Erik Kolacz, Heather Ashton, Todd Oldham, Christopher Edwards, Jonathan Adler, Kelly Wearstler, Margaret Russell, Alexis Arquette, Sarah Miller|
|Producers||Cori Abraham, Milena Chioibasu, Roberta Christensen, Andy Cohen, John Downer, Gia Galligani, Michael Heyerman, Susan House, Darren Kane, Tim Laurie, Yun Lingner, Caren Jordan Lipson, Clay Newbill, Steve Palmer II, Mark Perez, Poppy Schwarze, Dave Serwatka, Seven, Scott A. Stone, Christine West|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
this show is so much fun to watch and it also gives me ideas for my own home...love it, watchPublished 21 months ago by marcy
THANK GOODNESS THE CONTESTANTS YOU HATE ON THIS SHOW GET VOTED OFF! PRETTY SUSPENSFUL ABOUT WHO IS GONNA GET THE AXE EACH SHOW.Published 23 months ago by Pipefittermike636