The Bob Newhart Show 3 Seasons 1973
Amazon Instant Video
1. Fly the Unfriendly Skies Bob's delight at having Emily accompany his "Fear of Flying" workshop to New York City turns to distress when he learns she's absolutely terrified to fly.
2. Tracy Grammar School, I'll Lick You Yet Emily's worst fears are confirmed when she invites Bob to talk to her class on vocation day and then he insists on returning to try it again.
3. Tennis, Emily? Bob tries to help Emily's handsome tennis instructor with a problem: his inability to turn down all the women who are attracted to him.
4. Mom, I L-l-love You Realizing Bob has never told his mother he loves her, Emily invites Bob's mother to dinner in hopes of rectifying the situation.
5. Goodnight, Nancy Bob runs the gauntlet of emotions when his old college girlfriend, Nancy, and her husband come for a visit.
6. Come Live With Me Bob inadvertently talks Carol's new and recently separated boyfriend into breaking up with Carol and going back to his wife.
7. Father Knows Worst When Howard brings his son, Howie, along to lunch with Bob and Jerry he becomes convinced that his son doesn't like him.
8. Don't Go to Bed Mad Bob and Emily argue over the fact that Bob would spend what little time they have together watching Monday night football.
9. P-I-L-O-T After overhearing an expectant mother happily chatting about her baby's upcoming birth, Bob and Emily decide to adopt a baby.
10. Anything Happen While I Was Gone? Jerry plans to get married to a woman he just met, but instead of showing up at his stag party he makes a nervous phone call to Bob.
11. I Want to Be Alone Bob checks into a hotel to get away from it all, leading his friends to think that he and Emily have split up.
12. Bob & Emily & Howard & Carol & Jerry Carol finds herself attracted to Howard when he shows up after getting a tooth pulled, high on pain drugs the dentist gave him.
13. I Owe it All to You - But Not That Much Against his better judgment, Bob sees Jerry as a patient to help him figure out why he's never serious about the girls he dates.
14. His Busiest Season Knowing that many people get depressed during the holiday season Bob decides to have a "group" party at his house.
15. Let's Get Away From it Almost When Bob and Emily attempt to get away from it all they end up vacationing at a strangely deserted ski lodge.
16. The Crash of 29 Years Old Distraught over turning 29, Carol quits her job as Bob's secretary only to turn back up at one of his group therapy sessions.
17. The Man With the Golden Wrist Bob hurts Emily's feelings when he won't wear an expensive watch she bought for him and refuses to attend his own surprise birthday party.
18. The Two Loves of Dr. Hartley After helping one of his patients get over her emotional dependency on food, Bob is shocked to find she's now emotionally fixated on him.
19. Not With My Sister You Don't Howard becomes the overprotective big brother after Emily arranges a blind date between his visiting young sister and Jerry.
20. A Home is Not Necessarily a House Bob realizes he fears home ownership when he and Emily try to decide if they should give up their apartment and buy a house.
21. Emily, I'm Home - Emily? Bob agrees to let Emily take a full-time job with the Board of Education, but after a few nights home alone begins to regret his decision.
22. You Can't Win 'Em All After a pitcher for the Chicago Cubs thanks Bob on television for saving his career a catcher shows up asking for the same help.
23. Bum Voyage When Emily proposes a two-month European cruise vacation Bob resists, afraid that his patients will be just fine without him.
24. Who's Been Sleeping on My Couch When Jerry's girlfriend dumps him, Bob invites him to spend a couple of days at his apartment -
|Starring||Bob Newhart, Suzanne Pleshette|
|Supporting actors||Bill Daily, Peter Bonerz, Marcia Wallace, Vern Rowe, Roy West, Larry Gelman, Julian Christopher|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I just knew I would love this series,remembered from many years ago.For me it's a laugh a minute and oh how I relished seeing the first appearance of 'Larry,his brother Darryl and... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Oliver Langan
One of the best things that came out of the 70s...Bob Newhart is hilarious in a simple pure form, no need for adolescent bathroom humor, no racial charged comments. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Skip C Walnut Creek CA
hubby & i are big fans of bob newhart from way back.although i miss suzanne pleshette as his wife!Published 29 days ago by nothingbetterthanbooks