House 8 Seasons 2007
1. Alone Without the help of a team, House scrambles to diagnose a woman after a building collapses on her on the season premiere of "House".
2. The Right Stuff House has relented in regard to interviewing potential team members, but he’s doing it his own way. He has called in all 40 applicants each numbered individually by runners’ bibs, and puts them to the test in a Darwinian trial period.
3. 97 Seconds The final 10 fellowship candidates compete ferociously when House splits them into two teams by gender. While the students are busy with their assignment, House experiments on himself to see what happens in the moments when people hover between life and death.
4. Guardian Angels When a 20-year-old funeral home cosmetician, Irene, has a massive seizure, she hallucinates that the cadavers in the funeral home have come to life. House and the remaining seven fellowship candidates must figure out the cause.
5. Mirror, Mirror The team takes on the case of a man who collapsed while being mugged. When the man complains of new symptoms that do not fit his initial admission profile, the team suspects he is a hypochondriac.
6. Whatever it Takes House is recruited by the CIA to treat an agent with an illness as mysterious as his previous assignment; the Fellowship candidates race to diagnose a stock car driver.
7. Ugly House and the team treat a teenager with a facial deformity.
8. You Don't Want to Know House encounters a magician whose heart failed while performing an underwater escape act. While the remaining fellowship candidates work to diagnose the illusionist, House is determined to prove that he's a scam artist faking his ailments to cover up the…
9. Games When Cuddy puts the pressure on House to choose the final members of his team, House deliberately assigns the candidates to a particularly challenging case.
10. It's a Wonderful Lie A mother with a mysterious medical illness may have a secret that could kill.
11. Frozen A doctor at the South Pole falls gravely ill and must become her own patient as House and his team resort to a very unconventional method of diagnosis on "House". Academy Award Winner Mira Sorvino Guest Stars.
12. Don't Ever Change House treats a newly-converted Hasidic Jewish woman after she collapses at her own wedding.
13. No More Mr. Nice Guy House suspects an emergency room patient has a bigger problem then the E.R. initially diagnosed based on the fact that the patient is too nice. A skeptical House questions the patient's sunny disposition as the team tries to get to the bottom of his illness,…
14. Living the Dream House is convinced an actor from his favorite soap opera is afflicted by a serious condition. Jason Lewis ("Sex and the City") Guest Stars.
15. House's Head House struggles to recover his memory in the aftermath of a major bus accident in order to save an ailing passenger's life. Fred Durst (“Limp Bizkit”) Guest-Stars.
16. Wilson's Heart House continues to search his memory in order to save a patient with a mysterious condition in the aftermath of a bus accident in Part 2 of the Season Finale.
|Director||Lesli Linka Glatter|
|Starring||Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein|
|Supporting actors||Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, Anne Dudek, Edi Gathegi, Peter Jacobson, Kal Penn, Olivia Wilde, Steve Valentine, Noelle Drake, Joe Ochman, Mandy McMillian, Adria Johnson, Bobbin Bergstrom|
|Producers||Paul Attanasio, Eli Attie, Peter Blake, Leonard Dick, Doris Egan, David Foster, Liz Friedman, Russel Friend, Steven Heth, David Hoselton, Katie Jacobs, Marcy G. Kaplan, Garrett Lerner, Thomas L. Moran, Allen Marshall Palmer, Deran Sarafian, David Shore, Bryan Singer, Gerrit van der Meer, Sean Whitesell|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Season 4 is one of my faves!! It's a whole different atmosphere with new recruits!!🙌😀Published 10 days ago by Kathy Garlits
This show is such a classic that you have to buy it on DVD. Arrived on time and in perfect condition.Published 1 month ago by sandy Renninger