Breaking Bad 6 Seasons 2008
1. Pilot Unassuming high school chemistry teacher Walter White (Bryan Cranston) discovers he has lung cancer.
2. Cat's in the Bag Walt and Jesse (Aaron Paul) attempt to tie up loose ends. The desperate situation gets more complicated with the flip of a coin. Walt's wife, Skyler (Anna Gunn), becomes suspicious of Walt's strange behavior.
3. And the Bag's in the River Walt and Jesse clean up last week's mess and Walt must face holding up his end of the deal. Walt's DEA agent brother-in-law, Hank (Dean Norris), warns Walt, Jr. (RJ Mitte) about the dangers of drugs.
4. Cancer Man The DEA suspects there's a new drug kingpin operating in Albuquerque. Walt and Skyler reveal Walt's diagnosis to the rest of the family. A repressed Walt channels his anger. Jesse makes a surprise visit to his strait-laced family.
5. Gray Matter Walt and Skyler attend the birthday party of an affluent former colleague. Jesse attempts to go straight. Skyler organizes an intervention to convince Walt to seek treatment, but the financial burden weighs heavily on him.
6. Crazy Handful of Nothin Walt and Jesse cook more meth although Walt is plagued by the side effects of chemotherapy. Jesse's accomplice, Skinny Pete, makes an important introduction, and Walt strikes a surprising deal. The DEA's investigation intensifies.
7. A No-Rough-Stuff Type Deal Walt becomes more comfortable with his new criminal identity. Jesse, still reeling from what has transpired under his roof, decides to sell his house. Skyler's sister, Marie (Betsy Brandt), throws Skyler a baby shower and gives a questionable gift.
AMC's BREAKING BAD is a provocative new original one hour series from AMC chronicling the extraordinary lengths to which an ordinary man will go when face-to-face with the unspeakable emptiness of a life not fully lived.
|Starring||Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn|
|Supporting actors||Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte, Max Arciniega, John Koyama, Steven Michael Quezada, Marius Stan, Aaron Hill, Gregory Chase, Carmen Serano, Evan Bobrick, Roberta Marquez Seret, Allan Pacheco, Jason Byrd, Linda Speciale, Jesus Ramirez, Joshua S. Patton|
|Producers||Melissa Bernstein, Vince Gilligan, Mark Johnson, Karen Moore, Gina Scheerer|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great 1st season. Didn't catch when it originally ran. Hard not to binge!Published 1 day ago by Tucson John
My husband loves this series and watched it a couple of times.Published 4 days ago by smart shopper
Intelligent, different, intriguing, addictive. Was so glad I was put onto this series by a friend. The price is great too.Published 10 days ago by Jane Winter
I loved this TV show. Unfortunately, I loaned my Season 1 DVDs to someone and never got them back. That person has since left the company that we both work for.Published 15 days ago by K. A. Moore
I bought this as a gift. I am going to purchase season 2 and 3 then my son will be so into breaking bad he will purchase the rest on his own.Published 15 days ago by Darlene Dreher