Lewis Black's Root of All Evil 2 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Oprah vs. Catholic Church Which is worse: a media control freak or a shame-inducing religious institution?
2. Trump vs. Viagra Miracle drug Viagra lets men beyond their prime continue to get intimate with their wives, while shameless Donald Trump keeps on finding new wives.
3. Beer vs. Weed When it comes to substance abuse, is it more evil to imbibe or inhale your vice? Lewis Black, the ultimate evaluator of evil, hands down his ruling after hearing competing arguments from Paul F. Tompkins and Andrew Daly.
4. You Tube vs. Porn Pornography is a classic vice, but is it worse than a viral video website that allows any idiot to post a video of himself playing "Fergilicious" on the bazooka?
5. Paris Hilton vs. Dick Cheney Sure, Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face, but Paris Hilton recorded "Stars Are Blind.
6. High School vs. American Idol Both high school and American Idol feature harsh social criticisms, popularity contests, and shady characters.
7. Kim Jong Il vs. Tila Tequila His human rights violations are devastatingly clear, while she strips away the dignity of her suitors and her viewers in a more subtle fashion.
8. Las Vegas vs. Human Body Hormones can make you do crazy things, but so can big jackpots.
|Genres||TV Game Shows, Comedy|
|Director||Hal Grant, Michael Addis|
|Starring||Lewis Black, Greg Giraldo|
|Supporting actors||Paul F. Tompkins, Oprah Winfrey|
|Producers||Michael Addis, Renetta G. Amador, JoAnne Astrow, David Baldy, Derek Bartholomaus, Lewis Black, John Bowman, Scott Carter, Allison Dykstra, Stacey Grenrock-Woods, Barton Kimball, Mark Lonlow, Kathleen Madigan, Ilyse Mimoun, Neta-Lee Noy, Mary Eileen Prise, Keith Raskin, Chris Robinson, David Sacks, Ashley Schiller|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The least amusing of John Stewert alumni. Attempt at shock value is really only offensiveness passed off as humor. Mostly gratingPublished on February 12, 2012 by Michael Hansen
This show is not my cup of tea. I guess I just don't care for Lewis Black, and the debate format doesn't get me past that. If you're a fan of his, I'm sure you'll love it. Read morePublished on September 3, 2008 by Amazon Customer