Barney Miller 2 Seasons 1975
1. Ramon Captain Barney Miller runs headlong into a gun-toting teenage addict trying to break out of the police station.
2. The Experience Barney has to talk Fish out of early retirement while searching out a bomber who is blowing up public buildings.
3. Snow Job An exhibitionist in a snowstorm, an armored car drivers' strike and no heat create chaos for Barney at the police station.
4. Graft Barney's men are accused of being on the take after a former detective from his squad becomes a member of Internal Affairs, the department's self-policing unit.
5. Courtesans Wojehowicz goes to Barney for advice when he becomes attracted to one of the girls he arrested at Rose's "Village-A-Go-Go."
6. Stakeout Barney and his squad stake out drug drop from an apartment house, but he fears their cover will be blown by visiting tenants.
7. The Bureaucrat David Wayne guest stars as a hard-drinking Washington bureaucrat who gets drunk in Barney's precinct and becomes an overnight guest in the squad room cell.
8. Ms. Cop The new woman cop assigned to Barney's precinct does all the typing while all the other detectives are out capturing bank robbers.
9. The Vigilante Chano has to arrest an irate citizen who has been defending the neighborhood from muggers.
10. The Guest Barney's squad has the job of protecting a government witness from the vengeance of a crime syndicate. Herb Edelman guest stars.
11. Escape Artist Roscoe Lee Browne guest. stars as a prison escape artist Barney's squad apprehends and then must hold until he's returned to jail.
12. Hair The new member of Barney's squad is an unconventional loner with a beard who is cool about becoming a 12th precinct detective.
13. Hero Chano becomes depressed after shooting two bank robbers and Barney's wife, Elizabeth, makes a citizen's arrest of an eight-year-old boy.
|Starring||Hal Linden, Barbara Barrie|
|Supporting actors||Abe Vigoda, Max Gail, Gregory Sierra, Jack Soo, Ron Glass, Chu Chu Malave, Anne Wyndham, Mike Moore, Michael Tessier, Buddy Lester, John Hawker|
|Network||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Producers||Chris Hayward, Tim Steele|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
They were the best and addressed so many social issues back in the day.Published 2 months ago by Mary-London Eldred
Great show great actors great writing. What else can you ask for !!!!!Published 2 months ago by jim
I liked the video, this show I thought was good seriesPublished 3 months ago by Stephen E. Malmquist
My husband loves this show! I plan to buy all of the seasons for him!!Published 4 months ago by Wilsmom