Slam Dunk 5 Seasons 1994
16. -01 Hanamichi enters the game with 9 minutes left in the 2nd half. With the loss of Akagi, Coach Taoka believes the game is over.
17. -02 Rukawa, who dominated in rebounds, brings Shohoku up to 70 to 67.
18. -03 With Akagi's return, Rukawa resting on the bench, and Hanamichi remembering the fundamentals of rebounds. Shohoku regains momentum.
19. -04 In deperation to hold off the raging Ryonan, Shohoku uses Hanamichi and Rukawa to double team on Sendo.
20. -05 Hanamichi is still shocked after their loss to Ryonan but gains encouragement through Haruko's words.
21. -06 The guy who Ohkusu and Youhei glare at is a second year guard of the basketball team, Ryota Miyagi.
22. -07 The battle between Hanamichi and Ryota continues...although Hanamichi starts it by playing dirty, and the fight is nothing more than a childish fight.
23. -08 As Hanamichi and Ryota become friends, Mitsui brings the thug, Tetsuo, to the gym during practice.
24. -09 Rukawa can no longer put up with Mitsui who is doing whatever he pleases.
25. -10 Youhei and Sakuragi's Gang come to the rescue to defeat Mitsui and his gang.
26. -11 After Kogure's confession, Hanamichi and the others learn of Mitsui's glorious past as a star basketball player entering high school.
27. -12 Mitsui's downfall...
28. -13 Mitsui, who changes his ways, rejoins the basketball team.
29. -14 At the game against Miuradai, the key players--Hanamichi, Rukawa, Ryota, and Mitsu--are left on the bench.
30. -15 As Miuradai leads 22 to 8, Shohoku finally sends its best players out to court.
31. -16 Rukawa's play helps Shohoku tie the game.
32. -17 Naito succeeds in taunting Hanamichi to get into foul trouble.
33. -18 Shohoku is victorious in their first match.
34. -19 After fouling out two games in a row, Hanamichi's distress has reached its peak.
35. -20 On the day of the third game, the team is annoyed that Hanamichi and Mitsui have not yet arrived.
36. -21 Hanamichi fouls out yet again for the third straight game.
37. -22 Shohoku's next opponent is Shoyo High School. The team's captain, Fujima, also serves as coach.
38. -23 Shohoku realizes Shoyo's strength. The senior Hanagata, whose glasses are his trademark, shoots a fade away jump shot and shows off his skills.
39. -24 Rukawa's mentions that "everyone's movements are stiff," and it causes the team to regain their pace, and the team plays harder.
40. -25 Shohoku gain on Shoyo with the help of Ryota's plays. Along with Mitsui's 3 point shots, the game is tied 11 to 11.