Boston Legal 1 Season 2008
1. Smoke Signals Alan Shore tackles a big tobacco company and discovers that the defense attorney is an old flame, and Denny Crane's frustrating lack of performance issues are getting him down.
2. Guardians and Gatekeepers Alan Shore sues a major pharmaceutical company for deceptive advertising after Denny Crane's unintended misuse of an arsenal of prescription drugs almost kills him.
3. Dances with Wolves Denny Crane is arrested yet again, this time for carrying a concealed weapon with which he shot a man who was trying to mug him and Jerry Espenson, and Alan Shore tries to help a sex surrogate - with whom he shares a past - gain joint custody of her daughter.
4. True Love Alan Shore is called upon by ex-flame Phoebe Prentice to prove her husband's innocence in the murder of a nurse. But deep down, Alan's unrequited love for Phoebe makes him hope that her husband is guilty so that they can rekindle their relationship.
5. The Bad Seed Alan Shore and Shirley Schmidt take on the armed forces when a man's brother dies in a local military hospital due to malpractice. But a friendly wager Denny Crane makes with Alan regarding the outcome of the case could cost Alan his job. Meanwhile, Jerry…
6. Happy Trails Alan Shore and Denny Crane take a breather from the office and saddle up at a Dude Ranch in Utah. But the two city slickers soon find themselves at odds with their fellow horse enthusiasts and may need to call on the always irritating attorney Melvin Palmer -…
7. Mad Cows Alan Shore and Denny Crane sue the government when cattle rancher Carol Hober - who, Crane believes, is the spitting image of actress Valerie Bertinelli -- accuses the USDA of not allowing her to test all of her cows for Mad Cow Disease, an affliction that's…
8. Roe Jerry Espenson insists on defending himself in court when he's accused of aggravated assault after a run-in with a bully. Meanwhile, Alan Shore and Shirley Schmidt try to help an underaged pregnant girl obtain a judicial by-pass for an abortion.
9. Kill, Baby, Kill! Denny Crane and Carl Sack head to Virginia to defend a corrections officer on murder charges for shooting a death row inmate out of mercy when the execution, via lethal injection, went awry. Meanwhile, Alan Shore tries to heat things up with Shirley Schmidt…
10. Thanksgiving Shirley Schmidt's intimate Thanksgiving get-together with Carl Sack turns into a dysfunctional family affair when she invites Alan Shore, Denny Crane, Jerry Espenson and Katie Lloyd -- as well as emotionally unstable law partner Edwin Poole and his six-year-o…
11. Juiced After Denny Crane learns some disturbing news about the progression of his Alzheimer's disease and that an experimental drug which could slow his deterioration is available but not FDA approved, Alan Shore tries to convince the Massachusetts Supreme Court to…
12. Made in China "Boston Legal" ends its five-season run in a two-hour finale that finds Crane Poole & Schmidt in dire financial straits - possibly forcing the firm to find a buyer. And Alan Shore heads to the Supreme Court to persuade them to let Denny Crane have access to…
13. Last Call "Boston Legal" ends its five-season run in a two-hour finale that finds Crane Poole & Schmidt in dire financial straits - possibly forcing the firm to find a buyer. And Alan Shore heads to the Supreme Court to persuade them to let Denny Crane have access to…
|Genres||Drama, Mystery, Comedy|
|Starring||James Spader, John Larroquette|
|Supporting actors||Christian Clemenson, Tara Summers, Candice Bergen, William Shatner, Rene Auberjonois, Chuck McCann, Bess Armstrong, Ming Lo, Raymond Ma, Jim Jansen, Steven Anderson, Pamela Dunlap, Kevin Cooney, John Thaddeus, Randall Barnett, Eugene Boles, Elgin Brown, Paul Buxton|
|Producers||Robert Breech, Lawrence Broch, Bill D'Elia, Susan Dickes, Sanford Golden, David E. Kelley, Janet G. Knutsen, Mike Listo, Dan Menchaca, Steve Robin, Anne M. Uemura, Karen Wyscarver|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I use to watch Boston Legal when it was on the TV. I am glad that you can go back and see some of the programs that were very good in their day.Published 1 day ago by Jack Jones
One of the best shows that was on air, cancelled prematurely.Published 8 days ago by Henning Fischer
I started watching Boston Legal because I like James Spader. I thought it would be a hard hitting legal drama. I 'was surprised at the delightful mix of drama and comedy. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Adrienne Allen
This is the worst season ever! I bought it because I had watched this show in the past and wanted to catch up on seasons/episodes I missed. Now, I am glad I missed them!Published 17 days ago by MegO
Love It! A combination of the seriousness of the law, with a little humor on the side. Makes an enjoyable show. I really wish they have more seasons.Published 1 month ago by Omegeia O'Hara