Law & Order: Special Victims Unit 13 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Trials An abused foster child leads Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) to reexamine a cold case involving a traumatized rape victim (guest star Sara Gilbert).
2. Confession A teenage boy's confession ignites the rage of his stepfather and unveils a twisted pedophilic website.
3. Swing Detective Elliot Stabler's (Christopher Meloni) job and personal life become intertwined when he discovers his daughter, Kathleen Stabler (Guest Star Allison Siko), is the suspect.
4. Lunacy A famous astronaut is found dead, and Detective Elliot Stabler's (Christopher Meloni) old mentor, Dick Finley (Guest Star James Brolin), helps investigate the case.
5. Retro Doctor Melinda Warner's (Tamara Tunie) expertise comes into play when homeopathic Doctor Gideon Hutton (Guest Star Martin Mull) goes on trial for the death of a young girl with AIDS.
6. Babes A teenager burned to death puts Detectives Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) and John Munch (Richard Belzer) on the case, only to reveal a community in chaos with a group of teenaged girls in a "pregnancy pact" and a high school "saint", Max Matarazzo (Gues…
7. Wildlife Detective Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) jeopardizes his marriage when he goes undercover to infiltrate an animal smuggling ring with Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) posing as a prostitute.
8. Persona Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) goes into hiding to find justice for an abused housewife, which in turn uncovers an unsolved 34-year-old murder case.
9. PTSD A rape case involving a young female Marine stirs up painful memories from Detective Olivia Benson's (Mariska Hargitay) past.
10. Smut Kelly Sun (guest star Kelly Hu) is found wandering Riverside Park, beaten and raped, and has no memory of what happened.
11. Stranger Detectives Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) and Olivia Benson's (Mariska Hargitay) suspicions arise when a teenaged "Jane Doe" (Guest Star Ellen Woglom) takes on two identities.
12. Hothouse When a child prodigy with a double life is found murdered, Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) poses as a Madame to uncover the truth.
13. Snatched A young girl is kidnapped and Detective Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) must work with an ex-convict, Geno Parnell (Guest Star Ron Eldard), to get her back.
14. Transitions When a man is found brutally beaten and barely alive outside a strip club, his transgender teen becomes the prime suspect.
15. Lead ADA Alexandra Cabot (Stephanie March) makes a surprising return to the SVU team when a pediatrician found guilty of molesting patients is killed.
16. Ballerina Emmy and Golden Globe Award Winner Carol Burnett Guest-Stars along with Matthew Lillard - When Detectives Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Stabler (Christopher Meloni) arrive on the scene of a single murder, they discover two more dead bodies.
17. Hell A young female refugee is found brutally injured, claiming the Devil has attacked her.
18. Baggage The brutal murder of an artist leads the detectives to a long string of murders by an untraceable serial killer.
19. Selfish A young child goes missing, and her young mother is the prime suspect -- Hilary Duff and Gail O'Grady Guest Star.
20. Crush Detective Stabler's daughter, Kathleen (guest star Allison Siko) is called in to help when a teenager is brutally beaten after her nude photos are spread throughout her high school.
21. Liberties A judge presiding over a harassment case asks the detectives for their help in solving a thirty year old kidnapping.
22. Zebras When an error jeopardizes a murder case, the detectives rush to find more evidence before the killer takes revenge on the squad.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay|
|Supporting actors||Richard Belzer, Ice-T, Michaela McManus, BD Wong, Tamara Tunie, Dann Florek, Stephanie March, Robert Wisdom, Gbenga Akinnagbe, Mike Colter, Sean Cullen, Andrew Guilarte, Gordon Joseph Weiss, Stephen Gregory, Cicely Tyson, Julyza Commodore, Joanna Bonaro, Pietro González|
|Producers||Neal Baer, Gail Barringer, David DeClerque, Dawn DeNoon, Amanda Green, Jonathan Greene, Ted Kotcheff, Peter Leto, Judy McCreary, David Platt, Randy Roberts, Sheyna Kathleen Smith, Daniel Truly, Dick Wolf|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
A favorite episode, of a favorite series, of a favorite genre.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I LOVE THIS PROGRAM. I MISS CHRISTOPHER MELONI, THOUGH. WHERE IS HE NOW? THEIR SUBJECTS ARE TODAY'S ISSUESPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Law & Order is always solid. I've been showing this episode to my High School Street Law class to assist te introduction to Juvenile JusticePublished 4 months ago by John Hirsch