Supernatural 11 Seasons 2007
1. The Magnificent Seven In the third season premiere, bracing themselves for the possibility of an apocalyptic war, Sam and Dean realize they have an enormous task: hunting down the hundreds of demons that escaped from the Devil's Gate.
2. The Kids are Alright Dean pressures Sam into traveling to Cicero, Indiana, so Dean can visit an old flame named Lisa (CINDY SAMPSON), with whom he had a tryst nine years ago.
3. Bad Day at Black Rock Sam and Dean answer a call on their father's old cell phone, alerting them that someone has broken into their dad's secret storage room in New York. They discover that a cursed rabbit's foot has been stolen and call Bobby (recurring guest star JIM BEAVER)…
4. Sin City Sam and Dean investigate a rash of violent deaths in Elizabethville, Ohio, a once-sleepy town that has become a haven for gamblers and drinkers.
5. Bedtime Stories Sam and Dean investigate a small town that has been plagued by a number of strange murders resembling fairytales like Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Hansel and Gretel.
6. Red Sky at Morning Sam and Dean investigate the mysterious demise of drowning victims who were nowhere near water at the time of their death. The brothers learn that each of the victims saw a ghost ship shortly before they died.
7. Fresh Blood Sam and Dean capture a female vampire named Lucy (MERCEDES McNAB - "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") who claims to have no knowledge of how she became a vampire.
8. A Very Supernatural Christmas It's Christmas time and, as Sam and Dean investigate a series of murders where the victims have been pulled up through the chimney, Sam realizes they are dealing with a sort of anti-Santa, a demon with roots in pagan lore.
9. Malleus Maleficarum Sam and Dean travel to Sturbridge, Massachusetts, and discover a coven of witches that has killed two people.
10. Dream a Little Dream of Me When Bobby falls into a coma and can't be awakened, Sam and Dean race to his side.
11. Mystery Spot While Sam and Dean are investigating the disappearance of a man from a tourist location, Dean is shot and killed.
12. Jus in Bello Sam and Dean break into Bela's (recurring guest star LAUREN COHAN) apartment in order to get the Colt back, but she has tipped off Agent Henricksen (recurring guest star C. MALIK WHITFIELD) to their whereabouts, and the brothers are arrested.
13. Ghostfacers! Sam and Dean stumble into starring roles on a gritty reality show called "Ghostfacers," which chronicles the pursuit of the paranormal.
14. Long-Distance Call Dean is stunned to receive a phone call from his dad, John (JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN), who says he has a solution to get Dean out of his deal. Sam is skeptical.
15. Time Is On My Side As time runs out for Dean, Sam convinces him to head to Erie, Pennsylvania, to investigate a possible zombie case.
16. No Rest for the Wicked In a battle to the death, Sam, Dean and Bobby (JIM BEAVER) take on Lilith -- who holds Dean's contract -- and all her demons in a last ditch effort to save Dean's life.
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Mystery, Horror|
|Starring||Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles|
|Supporting actors||Lauren Cohan, Sterling K. Brown, Michael Massee, Matthew Humphreys, Mercedes McNab, Damon Johnson, Clare Elliott, Daniella Evangelista, Natalia Minuta, Jon Kralt, Katie Chapman, Martin Christopher|
|Producers||Laurence Andries, Todd Philip Aronauer, Ben Edlund, Sera Gamble, Peter Johnson, Eric Kripke, Kim Manners, McG, Philip Sgriccia, John Shiban, Robert Singer, Cyrus Yavneh|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|