Three Sheets 3 Seasons 2009
1. New Zealand Weather he's hurling himself into a canyon, or hoisting a shot of whisky in the country with some backwoods booze makers, Zane holds his own in this rough and tumble country.
2. Tanzania Zane tries "bee brew" with Masai tribe, and he partakes in a old fashioned version of an African keg party when he drinks from a bubbling cauldron full of boozy porridge with the Chugga people.
3. Lithuania Today, there are still signs of Lithuania's pagan past in the local drinking scene. Zane explores the many gods who influence Lithuanian mead and beer
4. St. Martin Zane explores the differences between French St. Martin, and Dutch St. Martin, as well as sampling the many ways in which the locals doctor rum to come up with new and interesting flavors, including one said to replace Viagra!
5. Cape Town Zane eats wild game, meets up with a local celebrity known for his drinking exploits, samples Afrikaner firewater known as "Witblits" and a lot of other drinks that make this a place with something for just about anyone.
6. Tuscany Zane explores the centuries old traditions at one of the world's great Chianti makers. He also encounters a wine lover's answer to a pub crawl, and goes barefoot in a grape stomping competition against the locals.
7. Hawaii Ever heard of beer made with cane? Porter made with Coconut? Vodka made with pineapple or ocean water? On this episode, Zane goes local finding out how local ingredients influence Hawaiian drinks in a unique way.
8. Poland Zane meets up with one of the world's foremost vodka makers then gets down and dirty playing drinking games with hammers, saws, spikes and lumber. He finishes his adventure by crashing a Polish wedding.
9. Namibia Zane's unpredictable adventure leads him to local African firewater, the magic of a drum circle, sand dune adventures and "buffalo milk" when he proves that he really can go Three Sheets to anywhere - even Namibia!
10. Iceland Weather he's drinking "Black Death," moonshine known as "Landi," or candy inspired spirits, Zane discovers that drinking in Iceland is a one of a kind adventure that can only be made better by eating sheep testicles cured in sour milk!
11. Barbados Zane goes to the birthplace of rum. He explores an island original known as Falernum, drinks "corn and oil," and meets up with a local action sports celebrity who shows him local rum shops, and the magic of becoming "invisible."
12. Newcastle Zane does his share of crawling as he explores this renowned enclave of pub culture. He finds a pub said to be haunted by King George, he has a drinking face-off with a local football legend, and he downs a few with a local crime syndicate insider.
13. Lesbos, Greece It's the birthplace of Greece's great spirit of Ouzo. Zane sees how it's made, and more importantly how it's consumed with locals - and he finds out about the mysterious science behind why water makes ouzo turn cloudy.
14. Hamburg Zane goes straight to the grounds of the Jagermeister compound. But it doesn't stop there, Hamburg is home to some of the most innovative German cocktails, and it's also home to some salty sailors who like beer and like to play with fire!
15. Tahiti Zane discovers a remote atoll where they grow the only grapes on earth to have a "coral terroir." There's also pineapple liqueur, island cocktails, beer cocktails and island antics, when Zane goes three sheets to Tahiti.
16. Whistler, Canada Zane does "beer tosses" and "Jager-bombs" with an equally outrageous bar owner, and explores the drinking games of the international transplants who work the mountain by day, and the bars by night.
17. Panama Zane does happy hour with locals shooting off fireworks, downing shots and local beers. He meets a farmer who makes his own corn brew then hits the city where he finds his Panamanian counterparts in the form of a popular partying Panamanian TV cast.
18. Amsterdam Zane visits the Hemp Hotel and red light district. It gets crazy at a sailor bar with a bartender pouring local drinks generously. It definitely could cause a serious hangover. But the local smoke filled coffee shop has just what the doctor ordered....
Zane is so funny. Great for bartenders or anyone who wants to learn about other countries drinking habbitsPublished 1 month ago by Lorin Mones
I like the whole series! Buy them all, they are priced right! Better than the drinking made easy series!Published 5 months ago by James D. Wheeler
The girlfriend and I love watching this show and playing the drinking game associated with it. If only Amazon had Drinking Made Easy on Instant Video. Get on it Amazon!!!Published 13 months ago by Craig Benner
Travel show about drinking cultures of the world. Really no other show like this. Zane sets off to pubs, breweries, wineries and local drinking spots on his tour of the region. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Amazonian
I absolutely love this show! It's witty and I think it's very well made. I would love to see another like it, or simply just more Three Sheets.