16 and Pregnant 6 Seasons 2009
1. Maci Before she found out she was pregnant, Maci was the classic overachiever from Chattanooga, Tennessee. When her fiancée Ryan takes no interest in helping out with the new baby, Maci has to try to salvage her relationship.
2. Farrah Farrah is a popular cheerleader from Council Bluffs, Iowa. When her friends start gossiping about her becoming a single mom, she abandons her high school life and starts spending way too much time with her overbearing mother.
3. Amber Amber never imagined she'd spend her senior year moving in with her well meaning, but immature, boyfriend Gary. But with a baby on the way, the two will have to juggle adult responsibilities on a teenage budget.
4. Ebony A military brat from Colorado Springs, Ebony and her boyfriend Josh plan to join the Air Force after senior year. But the responsibilities of a new baby may keep them from enlisting, and maybe even from graduating.
5. Whitney A southern belle from small town Georgia, Whitney is definitely the baby of the family. But with her mom pregnant as well, the house gets too crowded, and Whitney and her boyfriend must figure out how to move out.
6. Catelynn 16 year-old Catelynn is the voice of reason in an otherwise hot-tempered family. With the support of her boyfriend Tyler, she's taking the biggest stand of her life and pursuing adoption without the approval of her parents.
|Producers||Kelcie Beene, Daniel Bowen, Janay Dutton, Morgan J. Freeman, Jenna Friedenberg, Abby Hoyt, Joelle Laviniere, Larry Musnik, Jennifer Nelson, Dia Sokol Savage|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is the most impressive video that I have ever watched.Sometimes I was thinking if i were those girls,what would i do when i found out i was pregnant? Read morePublished 5 months ago by Zoe
Love it, very educational and real. It's a great message to teenage children everywhere.Published 6 months ago by Alexis Mota
If I could give this 0 stars, I would The fact that this is even a TV show disgusts me and does nothing but highlight the moral decline in America. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Marine0369