The Sarah Silverman Program 3 Seasons 2010
1. The Proof is in the Penis In an attempt to get Sarah to "man up", Laura falsely informs her that she was born with both a penis and a vagina. Brian and Steve are haunted by the ghost of Mr. Jenkins.
2. The Silverman and the Pillows After Sarah's morning brunch at Romanski's is interrupted by a children's book reading, Sarah goes on a crusade of her own to show how easy it is to make children's books and television.
3. A Slip Slope Sarah sues "Home Alone" - the movie - for influencing her to accidentally murder her new neighbor and becomes the official censor of Valley Village television. Brian seeks revenge on a bird who repeatedly shits on his head.
4. Nightmayor Sarah is sick of hearing about the upcoming mayoral election, so she campaigns for a fake write-in candidate whom she calls, "May Kadoody." An actual May Kadoody steps forward when she is announced the winner.
5. Smellin' of Troy Sarah reconnects with her childhood imaginary friend, Troy, who lures her into a life of sex and drugs. After Brian refuses to let Steve play in his band, Steve creates a song that mocks Brian, and gains immense popularity on the internet.
6. A Fairly Attractive Mind Sarah has the mistaken epiphany that she is retarded, and tries to use her disability to inspire people. Brian and Steve accidentally bump heads while trying to pick up a magical dragon phone and switch bodies.
7. Songs in the Key of Yuck Sarah and Steve go to a jam band concert where Sarah convinces all of the fans that they don't actually like jam band music, they are just tripping. Laura copes with Jay's chronic "laughmares" in an unusual way.
8. Just Breve Sarah narrates, as an old timey southerner, the story of Steve creating a baby robot named "Breve", for Brian and he to care of as their own child. Laura and Jay open up to each other about their risqué sexual interests.
9. A Good Van is Hard to Find After repeatedly climbing into pedophiles' vans, Sarah realizes that the guys driving vans aren't creepy by themselves, the vans make them that way. Brian and Steve have a stand-off to decide whose turn it is to do the laundry.
10. Wowschwitz Laura and Sarah mount dueling Holocaust memorials. Sarah invites her friend Murray, who was at Auschwitz, to be the guest of honor at her memorial. She does not realize that Murray was at Auschwitz as a guard.
The Silverman and the Pillows After Sarah's morning brunch at Romanski's is interrupted by a children's book reading, Sarah goes on a crusade of her own to show how easy it is to make children's books and television.
|Starring||Sarah Silverman, Laura Silverman|
|Supporting actors||Brian Posehn, Steve Agee, Jay Johnston, Maria Bamford, Bradley Whitford, Tig Notaro, Eddie Pepitone, Rich Fulcher, Joshua Malina, Mike Ivy, Stanley Ullman, Matthew Patrick Davis, Rob Schrab, Justin Roiland, Johnnie Walker, Eric Marseglia, Art Evans, Tara Sands|
|Producers||Eric Falconer, Heidi Herzon, Dave Lifshin, Stephanie Meurer, Chris Romano, Rob Schrab, Jon Schroeder, Sarah Silverman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I've watched every episode at least three or four times. Sarah Silverman's potty humor always gives me a smile.Published 10 months ago by abmaniac
I originally thought the show was free on Prime. Found out it was just a preview. Still don't know if she has both a penis and a vagina ? Someone please update me...Published 21 months ago by Stevie D
kind of Jewy, but totally hot. Not "out of your league" hot, just cute. Long neck, really nice skin. She could easily pass for 20...Published on July 27, 2013 by Chris Shulda